Take control of your study schedule with these pharmacology practice questions based on the highly respected textbook, “Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Pharmacology”.
Install the free version today and jump start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of clinical vignettes and basic progress metrics.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 980+ clinical vignettes
• Detailed explanations with images
• Developed by experts
• Unlimited access to ALL categories:
• Principles of pharmacology
• Principles of neuropharmacology
• Cardiovascular pharmacology
• Endocrine pharmacology
• Chemotherapeutic drugs
• Toxicology and more!
• Detailed results tracking
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in the USMLE and NAPLEX, the questions assess your ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. With detailed explanations of the correct answers as well as each distracter, Lippincott provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in medical pharmacology.
· Principles of Pharmacology
· Principles of Neuropharmacology
· Cardiovascular Pharmacology
· Endocrine Pharmacology
· Drugs Affecting Other Systems
· Chemotherapeutic Drugs
· Inflammation, Immune Pharmacology, and Toxicology
This dynamic study tool allows you to flag questions as you go, allowing for easier review of problem areas. By offering a rigorous review of key pharmacology concepts and facts, this pediatrics review gives you the knowledge you need to master the USMLE or NAPLEX boards and begin your rewarding professional career.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $14.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $49.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent source. I'm preparing for naplex and it is a great source for a "case" question format. The explanation following each question is great. It doesn't just give you the correct answer but explains why this is the correct one and the other choices are wrong. Excellent!
Hate the new format!
I liked this app for its questions but I hate the new format! It's unnecessarily slow; for each question you have to pick an answer, then submit, then rate how comfortable you are with the material. That's 3 clicks for each question. The whole point of using these apps for me is to rapidly review a lot of questions, but this new format makes rapid review impossible. Go back to the old format!
Great app. Q&a helped me decide whether I'm ready for my test on not.
I wish the full access would have been a little cheaper.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 128.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pharmacology Lippincott - 1 Mo $14.99
- Pharmacology Lippincott -12 Mo $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.