Pharmacotherapy is the only journal that publishes comprehensive and authoritative evaluations of new drugs introduced in the US at about the time they are marketed. It also evaluates new uses for older drugs, reviews treatment of selected diseases, reassesses older drugs and examines controversial topics in drug therapy. Pharmacotherapy is now available on your iPad. Fresh from the Newsstand, the “PHAR” app keeps you up to date with all the latest international news and peer-reviewed research.
Download the app today and enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, where you can:
• Download and read Pharmacotherapy’s most recent issues
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Share links to your favorite articles with colleagues and friends
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pharmacotherapy can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pharmacotherapy subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 9.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
November issue not available and the app occasionally crashes. Please update.
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pharmacotherapy (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.