Phase 10 – Play Your Friends!
By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All new Phase 10, now with Multiplayer.
The Phase 10 card game is now in the iTunes App Store! Play against your friends or play in solo mode. Race your opponents and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
Not sure you’re ready to buy? Check out Phase 10 Free.
· The official Phase 10 App for iOS
· * NEW * Game Center multiplayer
· * NEW * The full game is now completely free!
· Masters Edition available for added gameplay!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time anywhere, any time. Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take this game to the next phase wherever you are.
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Hello Phase 10 Fans!
We are listening to your feedback and we have a big update for you.
- New Avatars! Some of your old friends are back.
- Mix and match avatars and difficulty. Just keep selecting the difficulty button.
- Play with 1, 2, or 3 players.
- Change card speed (Slow, Medium, Fast) in the options menu.
- Updated Table Talk with EFIGS support.
Thanks for playing Phase 10!
So no one is reading the feedback?
I am hesitant to write a review as it appears as though the issues have been covered without resolution:
1. Game appears to "gang up" on solo player regardless of which player is in 1st place-- with the skip cards--odd since this is not the way the game would be played in a real case scenario
2. The score seems to work during the game but NOT at the end when the total score seems to be totally UNRELATED to the game being played; the scores do not match for any player; the logic of the game is that the first player to make all phases WITH THE LOWEST SCORE wins; this game does award the first player to make all phases--but the LeaderBoard that is used at the end of the game posts the avatars with scores descending from HIGHEST to lowest and the scores have nothing to do with the game that was played!! Not sure what is used to generate these scores and I have tried to figure them out but it is impossible
3. You can select avatars to challenge but not for yourself--this is really sub standard for almost all game apps.
Too bad more attention is not being made to this--it could be a really great game!
Glad you updated to were we can see others plays scores and choose who we want to play against. Now the problems that haven't been fixed or just showed up since last update, the cards are way to big now, the scoring when the game ends if so messed up that is showes the same score after each games ends and not the actual scores that where part of the game. Plus we still have no aviator for ourselves. I just wish you would have left the game alone and not changed it. I feel you took my money and spent it on yourselves and not on development of what your customers really want. I will not be download any other games from your company regardless if they are free.
It's gotten worse!
Please remove the ads on the paid version!!!! I pay for apps to not have this. I own the apps already that you are advertising and I still have to click passed them! Move the Facebook to a small icon or something but don't make me click passed it every time I play!! Maybe add it to settings or something.
Please do something about the scoring! You win Phase 10 with a lowest score not the highest!
This seems like one step forward and 5 steps back. Not impressed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 02, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © 1982 Kenneth R. Johnson. Phase 10 is a registered trademark of Kenneth R. Johnson.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Phase 10 Masters Edition Upgrade$1.99