By Phatisa Group Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PE News App - daily African PE news, latest exchange rates, commodity prices & IRR calculator.
Phatisa’s Private Equity (PE) App, launched as the IRR App in 2014, provides FREE access to:
- The latest African PE- and industry-related news, upcoming events, vacancies, research and deal announcements. The easy search function can help you find archived articles dating back two months or more. The built-in social media sharing platform, which includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp, allow subscribers to share their favourite articles with friends and colleagues immediately.
- Information on eight African and two European currencies, with the functionality to compare up-to-date exchange rates to the US Dollar.
- Information on six major commodities - sugar, wheat, maize, soya, palm oil and Brent crude - from the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), CIF Rotterdam, and Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE).
- A handy and intuitive Internal Rate of Return (IRR) calculator, which allows you to quickly calculate a third parameter by supplying two of the following components:
o time money back (TMB) multiple;
o years (investment holding period); and/or
Tilting your device horizontally will display a static IRR reckoner table.
Other features include a pull-to-refresh function and enhanced offline performance for those times when you have lost internet connection or are in flight mode.
The Phatisa African PE News App is a must for any African private equity professionals, analysts and/or investors, which focuses on user convenience and provides up-to-date information and resources.
What's New in Version 6.0.0
- Search feature
- Support of iOS 10
- Fixed commodities not pulling data timely
Good app but sharing feature to other apps doesn't work ( WhatsApp).
The update highlighted in news isn't available on AppStore.