By Stan Miasnikov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhatNotes for iPhone is the new generation of PhatWare's award-winning notes organizer that allows to synchronize notes with desktop PC and use cursive and print handwriting recognition for text input.
5 Top PhatNotes features
- Professional notes organizer can handle thousands of notes stored in multiple folders and grouped by specified attributes
- Advanced text search and notes filtering
- User reminders and hyperlinks between notes
- Advanced text editor featuring handwriting recognition input in addition to the iPhone keyboard
- Full notes synchronization with PhatNotes Desktop software*
* PhatNotes Desktop software version 5.5 or later is required for synchronization (sold separately). Visit www.phatware.com/phatnotes to download a free trial.
With PhatNotes, you create notes providing them with category, subject, creation, modification, and authorization dates, color, and priority, which helps to find the required information quickly and easily. You can search for specific text in a specific field, and sort notes by category, date, color, priority, or subject. You can protect notes from unauthorized access with a password and send e-mail messages directly from the Note Editor. Interface to the Contacts Database enables you to pick an e-mail address instead of typing it in, or insert the contact information into the note.
The intuitive, easy user interface lets you start using the program within minutes. PhatNotes allows synchronizing multiple notes databases between the desktop PC and the mobile device.
PhatNotes also offers many advanced features including the ability to handle thousands of notes stored in multiple databases, hyperlinks between notes, hierarchical notes organizer, customizable views, user reminders, spell checker, advanced filtering and text search, and much more.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Full support for iOS 4.2 including multitasking and printing support.
- Improved user interface.
- Allows to create calendars events.
- Allows to print notes on supported WiFi printers.
- Improved handwriting recognition learning curve.
- Allows to access PhatNotes data files via iTunes
- New icon and splash screen
To the developers... Anyone still out there?!
Is there anyone still working on this app?!?
I used to like phatnotes on my windows phone. I have reviewed before, pointing out some things that NEED to be fixed. Nothing.
I have invested a lot in phatnotes and am TRYING to stay with you. Yours not making it easy...
PLEASE fix how text entry works. Stop trying to do it yourself and just use the apple keyboard and the autocomplete that already exists. While not perfect it's lots better than your implementation.
On a device with no keyboard a bad keyboard implementation kills the benefit of the actually pretty good notes organization features that do exist.
PhatNotes for iOS
I have used PhatNotes on my PC and My iPaq and Dash3g and now on my iPodTouch. I delighted with it. It was a snap to get it syncing with the desktop with wifi. I found a few items doubled at first but that ended after the first couple of syncs.
Beware of loosing your note!
Hate it 'till fix it. My note was painstakingly crafted with this app then just mysteriously vanished and went back to a previous stage of the note. Painful. The app must secure all changes made to the note as if it's the most priority task otherwise it's a piece of junk.
Also, why it's too big a deal to transfer a note to a computer? Not reasonable for several times additional charge just for doing the job and limited to only Window machine. Disappointed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 22, 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stan Miasnikov
- © PhatWare Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.