Become #phaware with the most convenient way to access I'm Aware That I'm Rare: the phaware podcast.
Join the global #phaware conversation with an engaging podcast series of impactful, insightful and, most importantly, hopeful stories from members of the global pulmonary hypertension community.
phaware™ brings you dynamic stories from PH patients, caregivers and medical professionals from around the world. New Episodes Every Monday & Thursday!
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access I'm Aware That I'm Rare: the phaware podcast.
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode, rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for downloading this app and supporting our mission!
Are You #phaware?
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a rare, life-threatening disease of the pulmonary arteries that can lead to right heart failure.
phaware creates global PH awareness engagement on behalf of families, caregivers and medical professionals and supports PH research efforts to find a cure for this deadly disease.
Follow @phaware on facebook, twitter & instagram. Get our phaware™ and phaware365™ apps. Available on the App Store™ and on Google Play™.
phaware global association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. ©2016 All Rights Reserved. To learn more about pulmonary hypertension visit www.phaware.global
Minor bug fixes.
- phaware global association
- 34.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.