By phaware global association
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The phaware app lets you Connect, Share and Help Raise Global PH Awareness.
- Connect to phaware's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Follow a number of pulmonary hypertension (PH) and Rare Disease News Feeds
- Listen to phaware podcasts
- Watch #phaware-ness video content
- Discover and Participate in PH Awareness Month and World PH Day Events
- Read PH and Rare Disease community Blogs
- Donate to help fund PH Research
- Stay Engaged and #phaware by receiving updates and notifications
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a rare, chronic illness of the lungs that affects the functioning of the heart and can lead to right heart failure and death. PH patients experience symptoms such as shortness of breath, dizziness and fatigue.
While there’s currently no cure, there are 14 FDA-approved therapies available to help patients live better lives. Without treatment, mean survivability is only 2.8 years. #phaware.
Be sure to also engage for a cure with the phaware365 app, and the phaware: Aware I'm Rare podcast app also available on the itunes app store.
What's New in Version 1.241.472.963
Updated app with various new links and content.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 20, 2017
- Version: 1.241.472.963
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: phaware global association
- © 2014, phaware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.