By Alexey Nadzharov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Phawuo is a monophonic virtual-analog synth with "dirty" oscillators. Good for bass sound and effects.
- Two special oscillators. Each one has two modes playing more rough (though antialiased waveforms with inharmonicity in higher pitches) or "cheezy" sound. Plays sawtooth / square waveform and is capable of pulse width modulation.
- distortion and feedback ring modulation for each oscillator
- 24 dB/octave state-variable filter (LP-BP-HP)
- two ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter
- LFO to modulate the frequency and pulse width of oscillators' waveforms
- Effects section: two channels of delay + frequency shifter with feedback with some flexible routing. Also includes basic reverb
- Precise parameter editing: tap and hold two fingers on the slider.
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.
- CoreMIDI support - virtual midi input
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Updated Audiobus SDK (2.1.5)
- Minor bugfixes and optimizations.
dirty nasty crackley synth
deep synth but simple to use at least i think so... got great results in a few minutes. excellent for analog crackly wobbly staticky synth sounds.
between this app and rrarow you have an instant noise band
It has grown on me
This is one of those love hate deals ,that keeps me returning to it because of its aggressive nature. I just wish a more straight forward user memory was integrated into its design .That said ,its a very metallic beast of a synth.peace christo
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexey Nadzharov
- © 2013, Alex Nadzharov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.