By Applied Informatics, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Phendo is an observational research study to establish a catalog of the signs and symptoms of endometriosis as experienced by you, people with endometriosis. In addition, opportunities to reflect upon your collected data may help you in managing your disease.
Columbia University invites you to join this study about endometriosis to enhance understanding about the disease.
You can track your experience of endometriosis in Phendo at your convenience, track more or fewer signs, symptoms, comorbid conditions, and self management information, or stop tracking at any time.
How this study works:
- You will be able to join the study after signing the consent form.
- We will ask you to track individual instances of symptoms and signs of the disease as they occur using the “track this moment” feature.
- We will ask you to track endometriosis symptoms and signs of the disease at a daily level through “track this day”.
- You will be able to review items through time as you enter them into the app.
- All information collected will be stored separately from user name using an id number.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Adolescents and adults who have reached the onset of menarche, that is, who have had at least one menstrual period.
- Those under the age of 18 will need parental permission to participate, and parents or guardians will be asked to co-sign consent.
- Adolescents and adults who have experienced symptoms of endometriosis in the past 3 months.
Who is running this study?
- Researchers from Columbia University’s Department of Biomedical Informatics as part of the Citizen Endo research project.
Phendo - A study to track, manage, and understand endometriosis.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Introducing Tracking Challenges for the Phendo community
- New Insight tab displays bleeding patterns, how was your day, and how much tracking happened over the past 30 days.
- New Citizen tab shows how much you contributed to the Phendo study and provides daily updates about tracking challenges
- Updated Review tab with breakthrough bleeding and periods icons
- Lots of bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Applied Informatics, Inc.
- © Applied Informatics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.