By Natural Guides, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Phenomap for the iPhone allows users to remotely collect and share annotated phenology data with flickr groups. Start your own phenology lab!
What's New in Version 2.1
- numerous bug fixes
- flickr group photo lists shows last date of refresh
- group search now allows you to view groups of which you are a member
- delete groups from the app
- observation title is editable
- observations now include notes
- observation images can be viewed fullscreen
- you can specify whether a group is for push, pull or both
- flickr groups can be navigated by their machine tag hierarchy
- flickr photos can be duplicated into the app as new observations
- in-app observations can be duplicated for repeat observations
- observations have a plant ID field into which a unique ID is automatically inserted
- after submission to flickr, observation metadata can be updated
Seems interesting but too much access to my fickr account. Until that changes I don't think I'll use it.
Good, needs update
Just got this app and for the most part it works just fine for my project. Was hard to set up at first because it requires a flicker account or something but it's fine. It needs an update for ios7
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 14, 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Natural Guides, LLC
- © Natural Guides, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.