Philips Sonicare For Kids
Transform brush time into fun time! Watch as your kids engage and learn with Sparkly kids toothbrush app. No more asking them if they have brushed or for how long thanks to the interactive toothbrush timer.
98% of parents surveyed say it’s easier to get their kids to brush longer and better*
Meet Sparkly! A furry, friendly creature with a big smile who needs your help battling bacteria bugs! Brush your Sparkly’s teeth using the Sonicare for Kids Bluetooth connected kids toothbrush and you’ll win presents and new features. Along the way you’ll learn better brushing techniques, get healthy food tips, and receive awards for consistent brushing.
• The kids toothbrush app helps get kids excited to brush
• Establishes healthy tooth brushing habits for life
• Teaches correct brushing techniques, as recommended by dentists
• The connected bluetooth toothbrush & kids toothbrush app allows you to monitor and track your kids’ brushing habits via the parent dashboard
• Lets you set brushing reminders for your kids
• Learn the correct brushing techniques & healthy habits right along with Sparkly!
• Toothbrush syncs with the app for real-time fun
• Receive presents and awards for continuous brushing
• The Philips Sonicare kids toothbrush app helps make Brush time = fun time!
• The kids toothbrush app is compatible with the use of any toothbrush
• Some features are only accessible with the use of the Philips Sonicare For Kids rechargeable toothbrush enabled with Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology
*vs using a toothbrush alone
Sparkly has been working hard to improve the Sonicare Kids App! With the latest update, you will see performance improvements, making your brushing sessions and playing with Sparkly even easier!
Ratings and Reviews
Good in theory
If this app worked, it would be great. My 4yo daughter loves it but is disappointed on a regular basis bc the only prizes she gets is food. She rarely ever gets the spray paint, which like another reviewer said, is the most valuable prize. Also like the other reviewer said, the parenting dashboard does not allow the parents to give credit for kids brushing without using the app. My daughter is gone every other weekend, and I know she is brushing her teeth, but I cannot give her credit where credit is due. Also she doesn’t always want to use the app because the prices are boring so she brushes her teeth without using the app, and I still can’t give her credit. This app seriously needs fixing. It would be great in theory if it actually worked. I can also see that reviewer‘s have been complaining about the same thing for a long time now, and nothing has been fixed. So it doesn’t seem to me like the company cares much about the reviewer‘s comments.
This app teaches how long to brush your teeth in a certain area... for instance a visual picture. After you are done with your brushing, you get a prize, sometimes it is clothing items or food, backgrounds or spray paint. For the first few days, I was really excited, then, as there were less and less rewards, I wasn’t excited to brush... I felt it was a waste of battery to go on my phone and use the app to brush my teeth. Especially in the morning and I am running late. Also as my food pantry got more and more full, I got annoyed because I have so much food that my sparkly won’t eat and almost every time I get food. I just feel like there should be a trash can... maybe make a blending machine. I was just expecting more when I started the app.
Please allow kids to choose a default color for their character
I love this app. So does my 3yo son. It has majorly helped him learn how to brush. He loves the Sparkly character, BUT is getting increasingly frustrated that he cannot “wash off” his spray paint. He likes to have sparkly change color every now and again, but really would like to be able to have him go back to his favorite color (purple) at this point. I would suggest a feature where you have kids choose a default color for their character that they can change with the spray paint, but then wash off (take a shower or something) when they want to go back to their default color. Similar to the “undress” button which removes all the clothes objects instantly. This would instantly make the app better for kids.
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- 366.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2018. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.