Effortlessly get in-depth sports coverage, analysis, box scores and news for the Philadelphia Eagles, 76ers, Phillies, Flyers and Union.
With the Philly Sports Now App, you can be the first to know with the latest verified updates from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily News and Philly.com.
WITH PHILLY SPORTS NOW YOU CAN:
• READ THE LATEST sports articles, blogs and galleries.
• ACCESS TEAM DATA including team schedules, rosters, standings, stats and scores.
• BE THE FIRST TO KNOW about injuries, trades and results with customizable breaking news notifications.
• GET ONLY THE CONTENT YOU WANT for news and notifications by selecting your favorite Philadelphia sports teams.
• Alerts and Reminders - never forget an upcoming game again with alerts and reminders.
• Latest Tweets - conveniently view our latest tweets in the news feed.
• Score Cards - quickly access pregame and postgame box scores within the app.
APPLE WATCH - FEATURES:
• Get the latest notifications, headlines and scores conveniently on your Apple Watch screen.
Have feedback? Reach out to our support team under Settings > Feedback.
Summary of changes: Article display fixes, image fixes and improved support for iOS 11.
• Article Display Fixes - We've issued fixes to significantly reduce cut off articles and inconsistent formatting.
• Image / Video Fixes - Images and videos in the article body will now display more consistently.
• iOS 11 Support - Now with improved support for iOS 11.
We'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to develop enhancements and fix bugs. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been patient...
The app concept is great. I read the articles everyday and click on the app several times a day. It's been frustrating because of the issues already stated by others but it's never been enough for me to write a negative review. But now the app isn't working at all. It loads and then it just goes blank. It has been like this for more than two days. What has happened?
Used to love this app
When I first downloaded this app last year, it was great but now the Phillies scores, standings, etc don’t show up. The page is blank. I have deleted the app and re-downloaded but it didn’t help.
Articles Cut Off - Can’t Read Them
When there is a photo that is wider than the screen (and they all are), the text switches to the width of the photo, instead of the width of the screen. (You can’t see most of the photos either.) This means that most of the text is cut off beyond the right of the screen, so it’s impossible to read. This happens in more than half the articles, and most game articles since they start with a photo - so you can’t read any of those articles. I have an iPhone6. If your tech squad says “it works on my phone” please have them TEST on all platforms, not just the newest and greatest platform. If I had to guess, which I do, it seems like making photos display at screen width would resolve the problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.