Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: The Philo iOS app is only available with participating TV Providers. Check out watch.philo.com to see if you're eligible.
Watch TV programming from your participating TV Provider on the Philo iOS app.
- Watch the live television including sports, news, and prime time shows
- Watch recorded shows on your Philo DVR
- Explore what's on now and in the future with our in-app guide
- Record your favorite shows from the app
- Play your shows on your AirPlay-enabled devices
- A non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad
- Participating TV Provider login
- Wi-Fi access in a supported location
What's New in Version 2.2.11
General improvements and bugfixes
Note: This will be the last release for iOS 8. Subsequent releases will require iOS 9 or later.
Highly recommend this app for anyone who enjoys binge watching tv series. Love that you can watch past episodes if you find a new show you like.
Simply doesn't work. I tried watching a tv show on it and it keeps glitching, the audio isn't in sync, and it jumps over minute long portions of videos. Completely useless.
latest update broke it
can no longer log in at UW