Phish On Demand - All Phish, all the time
By Blue Paint LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The power of phish.in in the palm of your hand! Listen to any song from phish.in and view concert ratings and reviews from phish.net!
+ Scrobble to Last.FM
+ Download songs for offline listening!
+ Listen to music in the background, with full listening capabilities!
+ Filter concerts by soundboards and remastered versions!
+ Look at every time a song was played!
+ Look at the top rated concerts
+ See which times a song was on the jamming charts
+ Keep track of your stats with PhishTracksStats.com
+ Read the taper's notes
Big thanks to phish.net, the Mockingbird Foundation and phishtracks.com for making this data available for use!
This app is not affiliated with phish.net, the Mockingbird Foundation, phish.in, or Phish in any way. The phish.net API is used in accordance with the ToS and the owner of phish.in has provided his blessing to this app, but it is not of his own creation.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Welcome to the brand new PhishOD UI featuring photos by Andrea Nusinov (@andreanusinov).
The app will also recall the last show and song you were playing so if the app crashes or is closed in the background, the app then automatically bring the app back to the same position in same song.
For the history fanatics out there, PhishOD now lets you browse all the shows that have taken place on this day.
Alex Bird contributed a heat map that shows next to each song, show and tour to let you know how popular it is.
I want to give it 5 stars...
But I'm dealing with a LOT of bugs. I love what this app does do well (playing downloaded shows), and I use it for hours every day.
The bugs, however, are *incredibly* frustrating. Some examples include:
* Playback stopping after the first track of a playback session finishes. This happens very consistently.
* Random playback gaps in the middle of streamed tracks (downloaded tracks are fine).
* App won't resume playback if interrupted by other app's audio / Siri / dictation. Play/pause buttons from lock screen and control center don't work again until you press "pause" and "play" again in the app. It's like the app's playback controls are not properly integrated into the rest of iOS like most other apps.
* App crashes when viewing downloads from public playlists (or favoriting tracks from these playlists)
* Many title details (including dates) are cut off on screens smaller than the iPhone 6
There are more issues, but these are my biggest concerns. I would love to see an update address some of these items!
Great app but don't pause!
Major issue is that if you pause a song and then return to it a few minutes later it restarts the song after a few seconds. Then the scrubbing doesn't work. So, you better get through that 45 min Runaway Jim in one shot, cause you aren't picking up in the middle. Of course, it's awesome just to have the app so I can't really complain. Totally grateful to have it. I would actually pay a few bucks for the thing if the bugs were fixed. Not paying for the music, but paying to have developers make it an awesome experience is worth it.
Love it but one major flaw
Been using this app daily for a long time and the new look is nice but now when I search for shows there is only enough room on my 5s screen to display the year and month. The day is missing making it a HUGE pain to find a particular show. Please update this soon. Maybe remove the year since you already have to select the year to get into the folder or shows??
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 09, 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Blue Paint, LLC
- © 2014 Blue Paint, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.