Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Depth of Field calculator. Configurable to measure in meters an feet, and to calculate for variety kinds of cameras - not only digital but medium and large format as well! Created by photographer for photographers.
Two-way depth of field calculation:
1. read depth of field range by focal length, aperture and focus distance
2. find optimal aperture and focus distance to achieve given depth of field
Instant feedback - no cumbersome typing, just roll the wheel and read calculated DoF on LCD-like display.
Measures in meters and feet.
Input via picker wheels - preset f-stop between f/1.0 and f/64.
Focal lengths presets between 3 and 1200 mm.
Distance presets finely grained in nearer area.
- Major DSLR formats and compact camera sensor sizes (1/n inch format).
- Popular medium format film: 645, 6x6, 6x7 and so on.
- Most common large formats 4x5, 5x7, 8x10
- Digital backs: Phase One P65+, P45+, P25+, P30+, P21+ and several Leaf Aptus models.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Important bug fix - metric units may be incorrect in some cases. All 2.0 users are asked to update.
* Added f/1.2 aperture
* Increased precision on low values
* Added couple of close distance values for macro photographers