By Sustainable Softworks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Phone Amego was developed to fill the gap between your phone and your computer. With Phone Amego, you can streamline calling and call management by automating the typical procedures you would perform when using a phone.
* On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement
(including Address Book search and web reverse lookup)
* Dial calls from your Address Book or selected text
* Keep notes on each caller in a shared database
* Flexible call logging and accounting
* Supports popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone
* Supports landline phones via USB modem
* Softphones including Skype, Bria, and X-Lite
* Receive SMS
* Send SMS (via Skype or GV)
* Bluetooth speakerphone
Be more productive:
* Save time dialing when the number you want to call is already on your computer.
* Identify who is calling before you reach for your phone.
* Block or Ignore unwanted calls.
* Organize call records and pull up related information with a few clicks.
Note: Phone Amego depends on Bluetooth which is not 100% reliable in every environment. If you have a question or encounter a problem, please contact the developer for assistance before posting a review. Phone Amego is a menu bar item so the only visual indication the application is running will be a telephone icon along the top right hand side of the menu bar.
What's New in Version 1.4.24
Mavericks compatible, sandboxed, new documentation, many fixes, separate Standard from Pro version.
Great for call blocking
I bought this for the sole purpose of blocking unsolicited calls. Over the past couple of years, robodialers have been leaving blank voicemails on my system (I know, first world problem). I created a block list of about 20 phone numbers. It takes 1 (sometimes 2) ring for Phone Amego to check the blacklist and hangs up if the number’s there. New numbers are easy to add to the list. I don’t know how fast the app will be as the list grows, nor do I know how I’m going to manage the list (e.g. removing numbers that have stop calling), but so far, so good.
Waiting on New release
Excellent App,saves a lot of time, easy to use.
But we need update for Bria 4.0 softphone
After 2 weeks from my buying to this app , i find it works !!! everything was ok till i launch the mavrekis app. the phone amego stop totaly even if i try to open the app from the applications folder it doeasn’t work !!
After 4 months waiting the phone amego to be compatible with Mavericks , finaly it’s done.
I can open the application but I can’t use it !!! it doesn’t work , how i can get it to work again like before ?