You can now use your iOS device as a portable Wireless Flash Drive. Introducing Phone Drive - File Manager.
Phone Drive allows you to store, view and manage local or cloud files on your iPhone or iPad. You can connect to Phone Drive from any Mac or PC over the WiFi network and transfer files by drag & drop files straight from the Finder or Windows Explorer.
Now you can connect to multiple cloud accounts to manage your cloud drives in a single application with the ability to download, upload, view and stream video or music directly.
Phone Drive features document viewer, PDF reader, music player, image viewer, voice recorder, text editor, file manager and support most of the file operations: like delete, move, copy, email, share, zip, unzip and more.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
- SUPPORT CLOUD STORAGE:
Support multiple link to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Box and Yandex Disk storage accounts.
*required additional in app purchase.
- PDF READER:
Support fast PDF reader with thumbnails and bookmarks features.
- MULTIMEDIA PLAYER:
An ability to in app create your own audio playlist with repeat, shuffle, background playback and remote control from multitask as well as direct video and music streaming from cloud storage.
- DOCUMENT READER:
Support MS Office, iWork, Text & HTML
- HTTP/FTP PASSWORD PROTECTED:
Files transfer between PC/Mac with password protected.
- FILE OPERATION:
Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Zip, Unzip, UnRAR, Create File and Folder.
- FILE SHARING:
File sharing with other iPhone/iPad devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection with automatic search of nearest available devices around you.
- EASY FILE UPLOAD:
Drag and drop files upload via your PC/Mac web browser or USB via iTunes.
- TEXT EDITOR:
Built-in text editor that allows you to edit your text files or source codes on your iOS device.
- IMPORT/ FILES CREATION:
An ability to create text files, image captures, video records, voice recordings and import pictures from photo library.
- PASSCODE LOCK:
An ability to protect your files from viewing by others.
Option for use your fingerprint to unlock Phone Drive with TouchID and Face ID support.
This app is developed for both iPhone and iPad, you need to purchase only once.
*** AUDIO PLAYER ***
- Able to in app create audio playlist.
- Plays all MP3 files from a folder as a playlist.
- Repeats and shuffles songs.
- Supports background audio playback.
- Supports Audio Remote Control from multitask.
- Cloud storage music streaming.
- Build in visualiser and equaliser controller.
*** VIEWABLE FORMATS ***
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, M4V)
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- RTFD (TextEdit with embedded images)
- PDF Documents
- Plain text
- Source code
- HTML web pages
- Web archives
Visit our website for more apps www.eightythreetech.com
- You can now link multiple cloud services account.
- You can now enjoy music and video streaming directly from cloud storage.
- Build in new music player with equaliser control and visualiser.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Enjoy using Phone Drive? Share your love on the App Store by rating us highly! Thank you for your support.
Ratings and Reviews
A great addition for the utilitarian.
One of the most useful applications for someone who wants to use their iPhone to hold all of their files, media and everything else, and then transfer it off wherever. You can even link it up to popular cloud services and send files between your device and their storage. It's easy and intuitive, and as of today has a nicer UI. It could really use the addition of better recognition when playing audio for iOS's interface, at least in terms of showing the correct time information. It de-syncs occasionally.
Great app, but one change requested
This app is great! I am really coming to depend on it. I don't think you will be sorry you purchased it. I would ask for one change though. If it would be possible, could the search look through the text of applicable files too, instead of just file names? That would really help. Thanks for a great app. [Sorry if my review appears 2x. I reviewed it on my computer and tried to fix it on my phone, but I think it made 2 different reviews]
I just start using it and would like to request from you to enable me to download from the browser onto my PC a file format
I am getting this message, “This XML file does not appear to have any style formation association...... “
Also, when refreshing the browser, it errors out fast, and I then need to retype the local IP address. I find I am retyping it often between up and down loads. THANKS. Sure I will update my review.
- Yew Chen Chung
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2018 Phone Drive
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Cloud Services $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.