By Phone.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the Phone.com Mobile app to manage your personal and business communications on one phone! Assign separate phone numbers for each role or project on your mobile device, set custom caller-ID numbers to keep your iPhone number private when placing business related calls and keep your personal and business profiles separate.
The Phone.com Mobile app for iPhone offers features that let you customize and simplify your communications so you can take care of business from anywhere:
• Make calls with VoIP or use your cell plan - whatever works best for you
• Send and receive SMS text messages using your office number(s) or other numbers associated with your work projects – keep your iPhone number only for your real friends and family
• Send and receive fax messages on your iPhone
• Keep work-related voicemails and fax messages separated from personal ones
• Start or join a conference call with one single click
• Save money in Callback mode, when it is cheaper to receive than make a call
• Block telemarketing and other nuisance calls
• Organize contacts in a comprehensive address book showing both your iPhone contacts as well as business-related contacts you entered into your online account.
• Use three-digit extension dialing to reach colleagues, as if you were dialing from your desk phone!
• One-digit speed dialing for your nine most dialed numbers
• You can even customize your own background dialer photos
To use Phone.com Mobile:
• iPhone (iOS 7 and up, and iPhone 4 and up)
For complete Terms of Service click the link below.
We are a 21st Century, cloud-based phone company focused on the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs. In addition to offering a variety of innovative, customizable and cost-effective communications solutions, we also deliver unmatched customer support to more than 25,000 customers across the United States.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Bug fixes for receiving notifications about VoIP calls in the background. Other VoIP functionality tweaks.
App needs improvement but great customer service.
The app although a bit buggy, is very cool looking. I can't get notifications to work, and I'd love to see administrative functions available within the app. The customer service was amazing! When setting up my system, I was a bit confused. I called customer service at about 1130pm and got an English speaking person who was pleasant and stayed on the phone with me for about 2 hours. A+ customer service but the app can use some improvement.
Sleek design, but buggy
I like the design, very modern and cool looking.
Please fix the bugs though! The messaging system displays messages out of order and they also don't arrive till a minute late sometimes which can be difficult for me when trying to speak to clients. Also, you can't copy paste on messages, which is weird. Fix this and your app is solid!
Not sure why others cant get it to work. My guess is they are not setting it up correct. I have had it for years and never had a problem
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phone.com, Inc.
- © Phone.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.