By Veritas Press
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Phonics Museum is where children read, in record speed.
Teaching children to read at a young age is one of the best things parents can do for children’s future academic success, but knowing how or where to start can be overwhelming and oftentimes confusing. The Phonics Museum takes the stress and guesswork out of teaching children to read by combining fun storytelling with a multi-sensory approach to learning to read.
Every child has a unique learning style. At the Phonics Museum, we recognize this and teach “with the grain,” so whether your child is a hands-on kinesthetic learner or a visual or auditory learner, the Phonics Museum was built for them and includes over 900 games, videos, interactions, and memory songs to fit all learning styles.
Children ages 3-7 will be transported into a magical interactive museum as they follow William and Wendy through the reading adventure of a lifetime. Everything comes to life at the Phonics Museum. Letters, sounds, paintings, even Percival the walking, talking suit of armor!
Children will learn to write long before they’re able to hold a pencil. and write by writing with their fingertip--an incredible advantage.
With a membership to Phonics Museum:
Your children will learn to read and write in no time!
- Engage with over 900 games, videos, early reading books, memory songs, and exercises
- Master the Phonics rules with Miss Biddle, Percival, and other fun characters
- Engaging, interactive learning with live action and animation
- Add up to 3 children per membership
- Explore art, animals, and history as they learn
- Easily cancel anytime
Right now your child can try Phonics Museum FREE for 2 weeks. If you enjoy your trial, you don’t have to do anything at all and your membership will automatically continue if you choose to remain a member. Membership is $9.99/month, charged to your iTunes account automatically after the free trial period is over. You can cancel anytime.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
- You may turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes user settings at any time during your 2-week free trial and you will not be charged.
- Payment will automatically be charged to your iTunes account after the period of your 2-week free trial.
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Monthly Membership - unlimited access on any device for $9.99 per month. Add up to 3 children per account. Cancel anytime.
- Annual Membership - unlimited access on any device for $99 per year. Add up to 3 children per account. Cancel anytime.
Based on the award-winning phonics reading curriculum from Veritas Press, the most awarded Classical Education curriculum provider over the last 20 years.
"Guess who just read her first book on your app?!!! Our four-year-old (not even four and a half yet) is reading! Thanks for making such an awesome app!!!"
"My four-year-old loves playing on the app, and will beg me each day to let her do lessons on it. Through the fun and engaging atmosphere of the app, she quickly learned the letter sounds and started putting them together to form words. And we only used the app for a month before she read her first book on it! The app has made learning to read fun and enjoyable. We have loved it!"
What's New in Version 3.3.2
This version has some bug fixes to make learning to read at the Phonics Museum even better! It adds low memory and disk space notifications.
Good only if your child is just beginning phonics
It seems like a great program but there is no option to start at any other level but the beginning. If your child already knows letters and their sounds they will be bored. Hopefully the program will allow for customization regarding levels in the future. **Updated to 4 stars as the developer offered to adjust level for me after review of the scope and sequence of each level. This is a feature that they day will be adding in the future.
This app is very well made and my child is enjoying learning her letters and sounds! We have tried other popular learning apps but she got bored and jumped ahead before finishing each lesson. I like that she has to complete each activity before moving ahead (and that they are in small, manageable lessons).
My daughter loves this app!
The characters are fun and the games are engaging, but most of all my daughter is learning phonics and beginning to read. I would highly recommend this app if you have a little one at home.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Veritas Press, Inc.
- © 2017 Veritas Press, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases