"WOW… this is the best app for speech therapy that I have found."
Phonics Studio makes learning how to pronounce words fun and easy. Besides mastering pronunciation, your students will also greatly expand their existing vocabulary since the app comes fully loaded with over 2,500 gorgeous flash cards.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app comes loaded with over 2,500 gorgeous flashcards
● Phonic sounds are grouped by letter into 200+ unique sound groups
● Consistent number of phonic words within each sound group
● Beautiful high quality images
● Supports In-depth scoring and user tracking
● Ability to track unlimited number of users
● Ability to email detailed summary reports
● Stores students progress, including their audio so you can clearly hear progress over time
● The app is beautifully designed which makes it great for kids of all ages and all abilities
● This app is FULLY customizable to your students needs
● Can even add own cards, categories, sound groups and more...
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● Gorgeous pictures keep kids engaged
● The app is fun, simple, and easy to use
● The kids love recording and hearing their own voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
● Huge variety of pictures and different sound groups prevent kids from getting bored
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed audio recording bug that was affecting some users
- Ensured app works well with latest version of iOS
- Ensured app supports all iOS devices and screen sizes
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not perfect but good value
I’m a parent of a toddler with a speech delay. I wanted to work with him at home with similar apps the SLP uses at school but they are crazy expensive. This is great for our needs. My only complaint is that it’s clear this app is super old and has no support team left. There are a lot of technical problems with the customization that are frustrating. Despite that it’s worth the price.
Great free app!
I love using this app with my kiddos in therapy. They like to press the check mark when they complete each word, and the pictures and model of each word keep them engaged. I recommend it for parents to practice at home, too!! Great value as it is totally free.
Great app for the cost
I like this app a lot, but really wish it had an option to indicate approximation. It’s either right/wrong. I love how it’s very simple to record and that it saves the recordings. It would be nice to be able to go back and edit answers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.