By Alexander Zolotov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• format of graphical representation of the sound (music, human voice, etc.); in other words, it is the 2D audio barcode (by analogy with the QR-code);
• real-time PhonoPaper-code reader (using the camera);
• PhonoPaper-code generator (sound to image converter).
• PhonoPaper-code is analogue, so it is not so sensitive to different types of the image distortion (bad camera, dark picture, wrinkled paper, etc.); at least you will hear the "silhouette" of the original sound;
• PhonoPaper does not require access to the network; its code is self-contained;
• PhonoPaper-code can be played in real-time with hand-controlled speed and direction;
• PhonoPaper-code can be drawn by hand (paper version of the Virtual ANS synth).
Examples of usage:
• voice messages (or pieces of music) on the billboards, posters, postcards, goods;
• audio labels for phonorecords;
• audio examples in some textbooks;
• secret messages;
• learning the basics of the spectral music.
PhonoPaper is based on the Virtual ANS engine - it is a software simulator of the unique Russian synthesizer ANS. So if you want to make more complex PhonoPaper-codes - use the Virtual ANS.
Default PhonoPaper-code length is 10 seconds. But you can make it shorted or longer - playing speed can be changed manually.
Official website with examples and FAQ: http://warmplace.ru/soft/phonopaper
What's New in Version 1.5
* compressor has been added to the audio engine;
* bugs fixed.
How do you unlock paid version?
Unique and wonderful
Fascinating app from a consistently innovative developer.
Sound and vision!
strange and funky
i like this unusual noisemaker.. i cant figure out how to open my files once i save them as virtual ans files though. they dont show up i. virtual ans...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.