By Divergent Media
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- For video content only, no audio playback.
- Supports ProRes, h.264, mpeg and motion-jpeg movies.
- Works best with animation, line art and short photorealistic videos.
- Playback framework opensourced under MIT license - http://github.com/mikewoodworth/phosphorframework
What's New in Version 1.1
• Now loads image sequences as source media
• Added rate setting for playback speed
• Fixes bug in alpha color shifting
• Moves playback to requestAnimationFrame() for better performance and battery life on mobile devices
When quality and performance matters...
I’ve seen some very kludgy ways to get good animations but this IS NOT one of them. Very impressed by the output and performance of the application. Saved our bacon on a client where everything went wrong with animated GIFS and their offshore development team. Turned the tide to a huge win. Thanks again for Phosphor.
👍 EXCELLENT Web Animation Tool!!!