By Bucket Labs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is a user-friendly application to create stylish posters and various invitation cards.
* Phoster has been selected by Apple
iPhone APP OF THE WEEK in US, canada, japan store!
iPad APP OF THE WEEK in canada, china, japan store!
With stylish templates which are already within the application, you will be able to create posters without great effort. When you get the job done of first step making posters, you can utilize various effects and decorates to complete the chic posters your own.
This App is for you to create posters to promote and invite your friends at your party, concert, birthday etc. You will share your created posters with your friends via facebook, twitter, tumbler, and email.
This App is applicable to all models of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Create your posters and have fun with your friends.
- Total 197 free templates with various designs are available.
- Take new photos with your iPhone camera or select one from your photo library in your devices.
- Background color options.
- Brightness, contrast and saturation adjustment for each photo can be available.
- Resize, Free position and rotation of photos are available.
- You can write anything upon your posters in the Text Box.
- Color of Text is changeable.
- Size of Text is changeable.
- Special filtering effects and various decorates are available.
- High Resolution (1448 x 2048) is available only with iPhone4, iPod touch 4G, iPhone3GS, iPad, iPad2 (Not all features are compatible with all devices)
- Share your posters via facebook, flickr, twitter, tumblr, instagram and email.
- Save your posters in your gallery.
- AirPrint is available.
- Applicable to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
* Community & Gallery
Tapped-In : Make Posters on Your iPad
Video review - http://www.adorama.com/alc/article/Phoster-AdoramaTV
"interesting new app for designing posters and cards on your iPhone or iPad."
"This Week's Must-Have iOS Apps" - selected by Cult of Mac
"Without experience or InDesign, you can now create pretty cool looking flyers on your iPhone"
More Templates, features are on the way!
Check out update information at Support site.
Visit at bucketlabs.net
What's New in Version 1.5.6
- Various bug issues and performance enhancements
- Improved in-app purchases
Keep sending us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fix it!
This is a great idea and the first one I made was pretty quick and easy... I wish we could edit text without starting over and change the template without starting over but I could live with that! My second one took longer and the app crashed as I tried to print it so I had to start over... Then when I was saving a couple different looks, it crashed again and I didn't have it saved in its original form... Tired of redoing that one, I did another one instead... Everything worked okay until I went to print and only the background would come up, none of my text or photo showed... What a waste of time and effort... This should not happen with apps we pay for... I'm disappointed but if you fix it I will try again!
Very nearly perfect
Love everything about Phoster - with three exceptions. For one, when you find out after the fact that you have a typo, it'd be nice to reopen a project and correct it, rather than starting from scratch. Secondly, it'd be nice to click in the middle of a text field to correct it, without having to delete everything back to the error. And lastly, if you can't edit the graphic elements (the Glassbak symbol, for example), it'd be nice to be able to remove them.
But those are small potatoes: once you've learned how to use Phoster, you can whip up a great image in mere minutes, suitable for use in any social media or for printing!
Can't edit a finished project
This app is close to being great, but is missing a few key feature. Honestly, the fact that I can't reopen and edit a project once it's finished it a bit ridiculous. Sure the app is quick and easy to use, but having to completely redo a project from scratch every time is just terrible design.
Other issues I ran into was not being able to remove graphical elements that were in certain templates and being unable to change how large a text box is after it's been set. Believe it or not sometimes when working on a project I'll decide I want certain text larger after adding other things to the design.
Please fix these problems!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 06, 2013
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bucket Labs
- © Bucket Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Square Template Package 1$0.99
- Pattern Filter$0.99
- Graphic Filter$0.99