Photofacts - Picture Intelligence
By Pocket Paradox, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Photofacts is a powerful photo information tool, designed to centralize your digital photo albums, and provide you with a behind-the-scenes look at the data stored within each of your photos.
Take a Closer Look at Your Photos
• At-a-glance date/time, camera and lens details
• Mapping of location data, integrated with Apple Maps
• Color histogram for analyzing distribution of light and dark pixels in each color channel
• Standard EXIF view for those less versed in the EXIF format
• Advanced EXIF view for those who want to see everything
Centralize and Socialize
• Compatible with iOS photo albums, including your Photo Stream, Faces and Events
• Access to social media photo albums for you and your friends, including:
From the Developers
We want Photofacts to be the go-to photo info tool for professional, hobbyist, and even casual photographers. With digital cameras getting more affordable by the day, and mobile devices taking over the point and shoot market, people care more about the quality of their photos than ever before. We feel that everyone should have the opportunity to see all that their photos can offer, without overly-complicated or hard to read apps. To that end, if you find yourself wishing that Photofacts included functionality that it currently doesn't, please contact us and let us know. We will be constantly improving this product, and it's people like you who inspire us.
Note: The EXIF data contained within photos is heavily influenced by software processing and data transfer. Photofacts can only display information that is present in each photo's EXIF stream. The app may hide interface elements that pertain to any missing data.
Screenshot photos courtesy of Joe Masucci Photography
What's New in Version 1.0.3
• bug fix for Facebook albums
I love this app! I am a forensic expert. I need the ability to extract the metadata from photographs and this app certainly meets that criteria. I only wish there were a way to delete photos, and perhaps there is and I just haven't found it. I love the organization feature of this app as well.
It was great, but after upgrading to ios 8.1 on iPhone 5s it keeps crashing when trying to view any video
I would like to be able to copy the text of the metadata fields to the clipboard. Long-pressing on the fields does not show the Copy menu. :(