In photography and cinematography, a multiple exposure is the superimposition of two or more exposures to create a single image, and double exposure has a corresponding meaning in respect of two images. The exposure values may or may not be identical to each other. The result photo is more wonderful than any of the single photo. It create an incredible artistic effect.
The image fusion procedure looks complex. But it can become extremely simple with the uses of Blender Camera. You only need to choose two photo and a fusion function, the Blender Camera will create a awesome result. And, it contains a eraser function, you can erase any unwanted content in the input photo when do the merge. It also provides a rich library of resource image and filters to help you create more artistic photos on you own.
1. Simplified pictures merger operation to achieve the effect of double exposure
2. Contains a huge photo resources library to help you create the blend, devided into seven major themes, such as scenery, peoples ...
3. A variety of colorful photo editing and filter effects
4. Support eraser, erase any content you want.
And more features are waiting for you to discover
** If you like this app, please consider review our app. It only takes a minute **
Ratings and Reviews
The features are awesome with modification of the light and enhancements.
i love your app alot making pictures blend is great
Best blending app ever!
Can't believe that no one has bothered to write a review of this app. I blend photos nearly every day, and after discovering this app and its myriad of options, my blends will become much more exciting and varied. Thanks for an awesome app!
- CHEN MINGXU
- 71 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CMX Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
- Remove All Ads $0.99
- Image Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.