Photo Blender Tool
By Harald Meyer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Photo Blender Tool blends multiple pictures into a single picture. This can be used to create cool effects such as object cloning, motion paths,...
- Blend multiple images into a single image.
- Manual and automatic detection of regions of interest (ROIs). A ROI can for instance be a cyclist, dog, hiker, etc.
- Support for multiple ROIs.
- Import and export jpg, png, bmp.
- Full resolution support.
- Automatic alignment support.
- The resulting image is similar to exposure series/multiple exposure blending known from DSLR cameras.
- Demo video: http://youtu.be/IYpXTb4le1o
The app includes a robust align method. But for best results we recommend a tripod. Further, it is recommended to lock the exposure and focus.
I was trying to use this to combine group shots and choose different “heads” because some people were blinking on one shot etc. It didn’t work. I couldn’t even get the photos to load. No good directions on how to use it either. Waste of $3 for me.
It won’t let me open any of the images I want to edit. It just force quits the application. Would like my money back after using this.
Both pictures have to be EXACTLY the same size in pixels.
Don’t waste your money on this crappy app.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) Tequnique.com 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor