Photo Blur FX is the complete solution for applying blur and focus effects to your photos. Designed to satisfy the needs of both amateur and professional photographers and featuring an impressive set of blur and focus effects, Photo Blur FX gives you unlimited creative freedom when it comes to photo blur editing. But here is what Photo Blur FX has to offer:
* Apply the following blur effects to your photo:
- Gaussian Blur (blurs your entire photo using the Gaussian blur algorithm)
- Motion Blur (gives your photo a dynamic look)
- Zoom Blur (applies a lens zoom effect in the center of your photo)
- Circle Blur (blurs a certain circular area of your photo)
* Apply the following focus effects to your photo:
- Tilt Shift Blur (blurs the top and lower regions of your photo bringing the center into focus)
- Focus Blur (blurs your entire photo except a certain area that will be brought into focus)
* Resize your photo using percents or pixels
* Supported image formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF and BMP
So purchase Photo Blur FX today and bring your photos into focus.
- Undo/Redo changes
- Drag and drop images directly into the application
- Visual indicator now signals when the image preview is being generated
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original photo
- Support for the JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX and TIF image file extensions
- Bugfix: The app runs faster now and does not crash anymore
- Minor user interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking around the store for an app that could offer some interesting blur filters to enhance my photos before posting them online and I ran into this little app that does the job incredibly well considering its size. For a rather small price you get effects like motion blur, zoom blur or lens tilt shift blur. But the feature that is most interesting is the focus blur filter that allows you to blur the entire photo except a certain area that will be sharpened and brought into focus. The app itself is very simple and easy to use but the results you get are quite impressive and I highly recommend it although it has some weak spots like the fact that you cannot change filter settings by interacting directly with the image preview. But overall the app is great and I give it a solid 5 star rating
I've been playing around with this app for a few days now and I have to say that some of the effects it offers are quite nice and you can get a lot out of your photos if you have the required patience. The fact that it does not allow direct interaction with the image preview is a bit of a drawback but if you can look past this then you get yourself a really nice blur app.
This is a basic app for applying blur on your photos. It offers some cool effects but it can be a bit hard to use sometimes. Things like a larger preview, multiple blur areas and more options for some effects are necessary to make this app really great. I will give it a five star rating because it basicaly does what it says and to encourage the developer to improve the app even further.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.