Photo Covers for Facebook: Timeline Editor
By Sprite Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create Stunningly beautiful Customized Facebook Timeline Covers. Create your cover, enhance it with effects, add captions, and update your facebook profile from within the app!
- Combine your Timeline Cover and Profile Photo to create a cohesive header for your Facebook Profile
- Choose from 101 Facebook Cover Templates.
- Create Your Own Creative Combination of your Profile Photo & Cover
- 31 Special Photo Effects -- applicable individually to each photo.
- Add Text Captions to your cover -- anywhere.
- Import Photos from Facebook, Flickr or Photo Album
- Upload your work and edit your Profile from within the app, in two clicks!
App Video: http://youtu.be/hBtweJo2Ahs
Facebook and the Facebook Logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc.. Photo Covers for Facebook is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook.
With Photo Covers for Facebook it is so easy to create, upload and updated your facebook timeline cover ( and profile photo ) that you would want to use this app everyday!
What's New in Version 1.2
- fixed profile and cover area alignment to conform to the new alignment changes done in facebook
- Do not paste the profile on top of cover for the "Create your own" mode
Not bad but certainly needs improvement. While it looks good on my laptop, it sure doesn't look the same on the iPad or phone. This needs to be fixed, and soon! On the iPad, I get TWO profile pics showing, and on my phone, only a small part of the cover photo shows instead of the whole thing. So yes, this app could use serious tweaking so that what you create is the same across all devices. More template choices would be welcome as well.
Lots of options
Works fine for me and I'm impressed with the number of options available. I save to camera roll first and then via a native Facebook app change the cover but that's because I prefer to handle posting myself vs a third party app.
For one thing, the mobile and desktop versions of cover photos are completely different. I recommend any app show us the cut off for the mobile version, so one can ensure it looks good on both. Other than that and specifically in regards to this app - I don't want happens, but the resolution of the photos goes downhill 100x. In other words, anything I create looks like crap-ola!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 47.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sprite Labs
- © SL 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.