Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SIMPLE THINGS MUST REMAIN SIMPLE.
Photo cropping, one of the most important tasks in image processing is becoming unnecessarily difficult. Well, it just got simple again.
At cf/x we have taken our in-house crop tool, and created a sharply focused, simple to use app out of it. With this easy to use, versatile pro-level tool you can crop your photos the way it should be: SIMPLE. QUICK. FOCUSED. FUN.
- drag & drop any image to crop
- preserves your original - unless you really, really want otherwise
- convenient crop presets for most paper sizes and devices
- refined aspect ratio control
- convenient rotate & align tool
- fully integrated Margin/passe partout manager
- provides optional fixed output sizes for iPad, iPod, iPhone
- has three color schemes for work on bright or dark images
- finely tuned user interface for this one task.
- many different advanced composition controls, including Rules-Of-Thirds, Fibonacci-Spiral (Golden Rule), Diagonals
- real-time read-out of dimensions and aspect ratio
- direct export to many file formats, iPhoto, Aperture, email, Preview App, social web, desktop picture
- full EXIF support
- quickly apply your current settings to multiple images
Please note that most likely you already have a tool that can crop images (for example iPhoto). Whatever you are using, this app is merely much, much better. At cropping images. Nothing else.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- removed a one-pixel rounding error for some photo sizes
- Category: Photography
- Updated: May 30, 2013
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: cf/x AG
- © 2011, 2012 by cf/x AG
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor