Photo Editor Movavi
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Photo Editor Movavi is the fastest way to turn good photos into spectacular shots. Remove any unnecessary element from your images, improve quality, and edit your photos in just a few easy steps.
Easily remove random bystanders, inconvenient fences and ugly power lines from your travel panoramas with a single action: just select the unwanted object and hit Start Erasing – everything else is done automatically, thanks to Movavi’s unique optimized removal algorithm.
Create beautiful collages and comic photo manipulations with the Background Removal tool. Replace the current background with a solid color or apply a different image. Copy and paste objects between different pictures as well, even change their size or rotate them. You can drag pictures directly from the browser, or paste them from files.
Many photo defects, like overexposed or overly dark images or a skewed horizon are often discovered only after you’ve finished shooting. But that doesn’t mean you have to delete the ‘spoiled’ photos – Movavi makes it easy to fix these problems. Eliminate composition issues in no time: crop, rotate, and flip image with one click. Manually adjust the main image parameters – brightness, contrast, saturation, and more – or let the smart automatic filter improve the quality of your pictures.
New retouching tools will help you hide skin blemishes, get rid of wrinkles, reduce shine, whiten teeth, and remove red-eye.
Give yourself a complete makeover with our new make-up kit: experiment with different shades of blusher, eyeshadow, and lipstick, redefine eyebrows, add mascara and foundation. Give your eyes or hair a new color. Want more? You can even reshape the face and enlarge your eyes!
Finally, give your shots that special touch with stylish filters like Lomo, Sepia, Posterization, Pop-Art, Disco, and many others, apply textures and overlays – why not mix and match several effects at once?
When you’re finished, upload your photo to Facebook straight from the program – just sign in to your account, add a description and tags, and adjust the privacy settings.
Get Photo Editor Movavi now if you want to:
* Improve image quality with one click
* Crop, flip, rotate, and resize your pictures
* Manually adjust image settings: hue, saturation, color temperature, white balance, details, and more
* Remove digital noise and grain from photos
* Straighten the horizon in your photos automatically or manually
* Instantly remove unwanted objects from photos
* Clip objects from the background and replace that background with a solid color fill or even another picture
* Apply filters, text captions and watermarks on images
* Retouch skin and teeth color, erase red-eye, change eye size, reshape face, and more
* Add makeup to your portraits
* Save images in all popular formats – JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, RAW, and more
* Share photos on Facebook in a click
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you and help you out!
What's New in Version 5.0
– Edit and save photos in RAW format
– Adjust white balance and details manually, fix pictures automatically with an improved algorithm
– Select object more precisely with the Magnetic Lasso and other tools
– Reshape faces and figures
– Smooth out grainy pictures with one click
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!
Great for editing images taken with drones.
I use drones to quickly obtain multiple photographs from various elevations and distances. When using drones, I can get an idea of what I want and with this app I can make it happen. Quick and simple operation coupled with side-by-side before and after features are only some of the options available in this editor.
Too hard to contact technical support
I like the potential of this App but it’s frustrating waiting for it to reach its potential in terms of no-manual easier intuitive user interface. I had finally figured out how to wrestle this app to work for me and Movavi changed everything and I lost the image that I had worked on forever to remove the background. Very frustrating. More frustrating that I have to communicate to Movavi through the Apple App Store in order to reach them. Where are the YouTube video tutorials for this?
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 63.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Twi
- Seller: GOLDEN SOFTWARE INC.
- © 2014 Movavi
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later