Photo Editor ° lets you selectively combine both color and black & white effect to give your photo more vintage & artistic look.
Enjoy making your photos more artistic and vibrant with Selective Color Effect and share your creative artwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social network.
- Splash grayscale or any other color on your photo.
- Multi touch zoom in/out and move.
- Configurable brush size and splash opacity.
- Magnifying glass for precise editing
- Crop & resize images
- Save photos inside the app for future editing
Found a Bug?
Kindly report us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue you've been encountering with!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Subscription Length: 1 Year
- Subscription Price: $39.99/year after 3 days free trial
• After the 3 days free trial this subscription automatically renews for $39.99 per year unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service:
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! Would give 5 ⭐️'s but..
Being an amateur photographer I'm trying out all the different apps that are starting to come out which is wonderful b/c not even a year ago you'd be lucky to find a few really good ones. I love this app b/c:
For the basics like
-Different brush sizes
-Ease of undoing or redoing a stroke
-Ability to control the opacity of the area that you want to color
And the others I noticed have just started popping up, like recoloring an item to a color of your choice
There's only a couple of things I would like to suggest that would make the app a little easier & pleasurable to use:
-In the cropping feature it would be nice to have the straightening option along with.
-Instead of having to go back & forth between the zoom button & color button, it would be easier to be able to pan and zoom w/ two fingers as w/ other apps.
Overall though, I love it! It has contributed to my inspiration for photography!
Easy, fun, great
I've tried other "free" photo editing apps and all they do is turn your photo into a black and white. Then you have to buy any of the features to actually edit your photo. This one is actually FREE and it works great. Easy to use and gives you an entire color palette to choose from, adjustable brush sizes and the opaqueness of the color.
Only suggestion is in the zoom a box pops up, but you can't actually see where you're coloring in as the box zoom needs to be recalibrate to the area where your finger actually touches.
There is no need, i repeat NO need for those other expensive color apps this has it ALL!!!! I mean this is actually FREE people this is the best it comes out really clear, doesnt enhance anything, you can still zoom in and out, recolor everything so theirs no need for all those "hair dye apps", save it without the logo, you don't have to crop it, change the size of the brush, and most of all FEW AD'S!!!!!!!😄😄😄So to me this is by far the best B&W color splash app👌🏻😊✨❤️ *drops microphone*
- TwinBit Ltd
- 195 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Twinbit Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- All Access $39.99
- Weekly Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.