Let your inner Artist run free, create unlimited photo effects and share your vision with the world!
1. Huge amount of powerful photo effects carefully developed with professional photographers and graphics designers for all of your image editing needs -- simplifying common tasks and providing some of the most exciting filters available today.
Some Effect categories include:
2. Catch the viewer's eye with over 20 custom frames.
3. More than 30 powerful textures to choose from
4. Huge number of highly controllable combinations of Effects, Vignettes, and Frames, using an overlapping layered structure. ----Selecting an FX photo effect from the palette of over 80 base palettes, allows further choices with textures and frames.
5. The GUI uses a split panel approach, with powerful tools allowing additional fine tuning on top of the photo effects, including Exposure, Brightness, Saturation, Rotate, Curve adjustment, Color Balance, Color Temperature and Tint adjustment, Lens Correction, Highlight/Shadow adjustment, White and Black point adjustment, just to name a few, many levels of fine tuning are available.
6. Supports image resolution up to 40 megapixels.
7. Supports importing and exporting a wide range of image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, plus conversion functionality for RAW files.
8. Superior Color management including sRBG, AdobeRGB, and ProPhoto color space
9. We make it easy to save, share or print your edited photos with only a couple of clicks. Choose the quality of your photo send to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, all from within Photo Effect Studio Pro. Then print your masterpiece to really bring it to life. This app has been beta tested by leading photographers, graphics designer and Mac users all around the world to ensure that it includes everything that any photo enthusiast would ever need Photo Effect Studio is compatible with Mac OS 10.6.6 or later. Photo Effect Studio is fully optimized for Mac OS X Lion and retina displays.
1. Support Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
2. Added ability to export to iPhoto
3. Support for more RAW file formats
4. Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Desperately needs a CROP tool!
I'm a casual photographer who wanted a simple app for tweaking my photos up before I sent them to my friends. I didn't need "photo editing" on the scale of even Photoshop Elements, just something to give the image an aesthetic bump before I release it into the network.
On that score, Photo Effects Studio is a fantastic little app. There's a truly nice selection of photo filters to visually take my pictures up a notch. (Remember once upon a time when people had to spend years learning darkroom techniques to do this sort of thing? Yeah, most people don't anymore, either.)
But as a one-stop small-scale photo-tweaking app, it *desperately* needs a crop tool. As it stands, I have to take my images into Pixelmator to frame them properly, then out into PES. A crop tool is such a *basic* part of photo editng, I'm genuinely shocked this doesn't have one. Even my iphone photo edit apps have a crop tool.
Add a crop tool and a few more photo filter presets, and this would be a five-star app. And let's face it, four stars ain't too shabby, either. At the $9.99 price point, it's worth the purchase.
Had no problems prior to the new updates. It was working wonderfully. After updating the program with last update, though, it does not work properly. It begins with no difficulty. Then, when changing between the different functions, all of the presets do not show up. Just blue screens on the left side of the panel. You can actually click on the screens and it will change to whaterever the preset was but the presets themselves are not visable. Also, when closing the program, it freezes and in order to close the program you have to force quit and restart your system. Please fix in your next update. Thanks.
On seeing some negative comments i was quite skeptical but decided to spend the $20. I was pleased with this. Though i would definitely agree that there are some filters that makes no sense and wouldnt be used anyway - there are some that simply blew my mind off.
I would still say this would be a fantastic app if it were a $10 less, neverthless it gave me what i wanted - some variation from my usual.
The usage of filters depends on your mood and style of shots. I was able to use close to 12 filters and they did some subtle magic to my pics. On the borders i wouldnt use more than a 3 though those 3 again made a big difference.
Add to it, you can adjust your colors, contrast and other stuff which just helps... if not more.
Refund/Reduce the $10, remove the unnecessary filters that are least used (or atleast replace it with something good like Camera Bag or Hipstamatic style) - you've got some very good editing software.
Worthy of having one if you click a Lot of pics. Try it !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.