* Get the upgraded version "Super Eraser Pro" with better photo eraser result. 70% OFF!
** Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF! Get it Now!
Photo Eraser for Mac is an easy-to-use image editor to remove unwanted objects from your photo, such as date stamps, watermarks, text, building or anything else.
Easy to get use & started. You only need mark unwanted area by red color, Photo Eraser for Mac will make your photo much better in a minute.
Photo Eraser for Mac features highlights:
- Remove watermarks, date stamps, and so on.
- Delete unwanted people from photo.
- Erase text, signatures, etc.
- Make skin imperfections vanish.
- Completely non-technical.
Photo Eraser for Mac Feedback:
Any suggestion regarding Photo Eraser will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Super Vectorizer 2" auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 30% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Improve photo erasing speed
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect scenery just remove the people
Personally I have no qaulms with paying for something that works, no ads no BS very simple in assiting the user to cover the object then press process to remove it. I suspect that for some who want an extremly detailed program that can remove all objects perfectly, this may or may not be for you. I needed small items removed and it got the job done flawlessly which made me want to immeditely write a review, already i’m satisfied with this purchase any photographer knows to get the perfect photo you have to take it, this is a tool to assist with that but it is up to the photographer to get the picture right so i’m very satisified with this application. Like anything investigate do research and then make a decision if it’s what your looking for.
I'm very pleased with Photo Eraser, esp. for the small price. I'm still in the learning stage with it, but I've been happy with its abilities. I do find some 'watermarks' are difficult to erase, but that may be a function of how that watermark was added to the photo. Understand, these difficult watermarks erase, but what they leave behind is disappointing. For 90% of what I wanted Photo Eraser for, it's fine. I need more experience and time perhaps, but it is Excellent for removing 'marks' like acne, blemishes and the like, from photographs, and 'adjusting' photos by eliminating objects. I'm beginning to learn that it's background dependent, on how well it "erases". It's a fine product, and I intend to purchase another more sophisticated program for those pesky watermarks. I'll look to "etinysoft" first, to check out their other products.
Actually a useful working app
I took a lot photos on my last trip. Some photos got some unwanted figures in so I want to remove them. Then I used this app. Just follow the instructions on the start screen, and the processing was smooth and quick. I can then compare the before and after to see the result. This app is quite useful and convenient, though marking the unwanted area is a bit painful. The marker eraser should be able to change its size so I can shape the unwanted areas more precisely.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.