By Blue Graphene LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a photo of a text, a sign, a book, a newspaper... and Photo Goggles will recognise the text and search for more info on the relevant topics on the text.
- Search information about relevant topics with Wikipedia and Google.
- OCR recognition with dictionary for Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Other languages are also recognised, as long as they use latin alphabet.
- Use any photo from your camera or your photo albums.
- Users with iPhone or iPhone 3G need to use Clarifi case to improve photo quality.
- Users with iPod Touch can use a picture from the photo albums.
- Online connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) is required
What's New in Version 2.01
- iOS7 ready
- Fixed a bug that made the app crass after taking a picture without text in it
- Other minor bug fixes
Piece of Crap👎😡😡
I wasted a dollar on this? I wish I didn't have to rate it with stars. People if your reading this? Don't waste your money. I was trying to see how much a Kevin Durant Rookie Card is but this stupid app wouldn't let me. The people that make this are complete idiots.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Godo if you want to find text and not type it but it should be updated to work with pictures also
A total waste of money. Tried several different photos and get absolutely no results. Just keep getting some stupid message. Don't waste your money on this worthless app. I paid $1.99 for the app and got conned.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blue Graphene LTD
- © Blue Graphene S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.