The Secret Weapon for All Your Photo Processing Needs!
No more time consuming, repetitive work! Simply drag and drop a picture, a hundred or thousands of photos, to the drop-window and select operations you want to apply to them. With a click of the "Save Results" button all processed photo-files are stored in a separate output folder.
You can perform the following operations:
- Resize photos to make them more suitable for emails, blogs, websites, social networks, your personal use or for your business;
- Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation to enhance the light and color balance;
- Add professional touches to your photos and apply “Vignetting”, a creative effect, to draw attention to the center of the frame;
- Add watermark to prevent unauthorized use and/or copyright text or company logo with a customizable transparency level and other parameters. You can also use this operation to merge your photos;
- Crop to cut away unneeded image parts;
- Rotate to change the image angle;
- Mirror to flip the image vertically and horizontally;
- Blur to hide some of the details of your photos (different levels of blurring available);
- Add Borders for a decorative look using different frame thicknesses and colors;
- Swap the RGB-channels;
- Apply the Histogram optimization to automatically improve photos taken under similar conditions;
- Binarize the images, using the threshold value and produce the monochromatic results;
- Grayscale to convert color images into black-and-white ones
- Invert the photos;
- Convert the file formats into/from JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, XPM, PPM, including the full range quality compression of JPEG ranging from 1% to 100%;
- Give new names to your photos;
- Change the order of operations to achieve the best result;
- Save the operation flows as presets, if you will need them over and over again;
- Preview all images at each stage of the applied operations by clicking the eye symbol on the flow thumbnails, with retina-ready graphics.
We hope you will have as much fun using PhotoGUN as we had creating it for you!
WHAT USERS SAY
“After a couple days of using PhotoGun I cannot imagine processing multiple images without it. In the past, I wasted hours upon hours adjusting image files one-by-one. If I had PhotoGun a few years ago I probably wouldn’t need to wear a wrist brace for carpel tunnel syndrome today. Thank you, Neonway, for creating such a useful utility.”
Tommy Zai from Chandler
"I absolutely love this photo gun!!! So easy to upload your photos and add your watermark to." By robin
"I’ve wasted a lot of time masking photos in b&w for 3d rendering. After I fiddled with the workflow a little bit, I was able generate b&w masks for 120 photos taken in front of a green screen in like 5 minutes. Thanks! I also plan to use it for adjusting contrast (for better textures) and size (for thumbnails on my website). Thanks!!!!!" By Shinydisco
macOS Mojave improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for batch processing!
I’ve wasted a lot of time masking photos in b&w for 3d rendering. After I fiddled with the workflow a little bit, I was able generate b&w masks for 120 photos taken in front of a green screen in like 5 minutes. Thanks! I also plan to use it for adjusting contrast (for better textures) and size (for thumbnails on my website). Thanks!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.