Crop a portion of your photo and neatly place it onto the background of choice in no time!
Just import two or more photos, crop a face, superimpose it and add the finishing touches... It's as easy as that!
Included image editor supports over twenty advanced imaging tools covering everything from Effects and Crop to Red eye and Blemish.
Transform photos with the tap of a finger. Use simple, yet powerful, photo editing tools to apply filters, adjust colors, and more!
• One-tap auto enhance
• Instant preview
• Photo filters
• Gorgeous photo effects and frames
• Fun stickers
• Color balance
• Crop, rotate, flip and straighten your photo
• Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
• Sharpen and blur
• Color temperature (Warmth)
• Use a smart brush to colorize parts of your photo which becomes grayscale otherwise (Color Splash)
• Focus (Tilt Shift)
• Draw and add text
• Create your own memes
• Undo/redo effects
How it works:
1. Select a background image from wide range of templates or use your own
2. Load an image for the foreground
3. Use your finger to create a lasso to select a face or object you want
4. Erase any part of your foreground image; zoom in for finer editing
5. Place foreground image on top of the background image
6. Use powerful photo editor to apply Photoshop-like effects - add filters, stickers, memes and more
7. Share your image to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or send it via email with a tap!
Returned old photo editor due to user requests.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app, I think the total cost was around 3.00$. Which I have done more then 3.00$ of work on it. I have been using my own back ground and I haven't been charged any thing. I did upgrade to pro though. I really love the new update with the eraser if you need to go back. It has really improved in the last month, and I think they have the bugs worked out of it. Keep up the good work photo lasso.
Sufficient but could use improvement
The app does a decent job of providing a quick, on-the-go cropping tool for those who don't have the full Adobe setup on their computers (or want to do a quick graphic on their phone). But it does have a handful of limitations that could be improved upon, notably that you can't do much in the way of ordering.
Poor mans photoshop
I use this app to make fantasy photos of my students in fairytale settings to help inspire their writing. In general it's a lot of fun and very easy-to-use. I am definitely going to suggest it to a bunch of my coworkers.
- Finalhit Ltd.
- 103.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Finalhit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upload your own Background $2.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.