Photo Mapo - Add a map to your photo
By Ripe Bytes LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily transform your photos into mapped masterpieces you will want to share with friends and family.
* Choose from 23 predefined styles: like Postcard, Treasure and Retro
* Customize by changing the background, map type and zoom level
* Share instantly to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and Muzy
* Attach to an email or save to the camera roll
* Include a description for your mapped masterpiece
* Use the built-in camera for quick photo taking
* Work with photos from other cameras
* Attach a GPS location to a photo that does not have one
* Automatically use the last photo you took
* Without any annoying ads
What's New in Version 2.4.0
5 new styles
Updated for iOS 7
Great functionality! (Resolution could be improved)
This is a great app that allows you to add quick descriptions of photos and show where the photo was taken. It's very easy to use and has some nice choices of formats. My only suggestion to the developer would be to update/improve the output resolution from its current setting 1024x1024. Given the good quality specs of iOS camera photos it would be nice to retain more resolution in the output from this app.
Simple, easy, good collage
My family is enjoying this tool to make nice map collage photos. The interface is fairly easy to work with and the maps are zoom able, map backgrounds are slightly customizable and map choices are good. Sure it could offer a few more templates but really it is great just the way it is.
Fun for the whole family
Adding a map to our family iPhone photos has been a great way to share our experiences with others. Makes it easy to post to Facebook and Twitter. Lots of different styles to choose from. Worked well with photos from our Nikon AW1 camera.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ripe Bytes LLC
- © 2014 Ripe Bytes LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.