Have messages, photos or videos that are so private you want to keep on a separate safe cloud only you could access? This app is for you!
The only app that enables multi-factor authentication to access your cloud stored private data!
Easily backup your popular application's messages (including videos, photos etc) in the cloud securely and safely. Currently fully support importing chats from WhatsApp and Line. Other chats, photos & videos could be imported manually.
Make any of your conversation, photos or videos private easily and keep those behind a lock only you have access to.
You can unlock your saved chats, photos or videos using TouchID, FaceID or a passcode (depend on your device capability)
Store all your private conversations, photos and videos on a secure cloud which could be unlocked by you only.
Syncing your data with our cloud and login is optional.
If you decide to store your data in our cloud and you forget your password you can restore it by multiple factor authentications so you would have access to this private data always. To have access to the cloud data you would need to have access to the email and phone number you have provided.
Important: The app doesn't add a lock to the original app, it is used to store your sensitive data and chats in a safe cloud. It is your responsibility to delete those chats from the original device.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
- If you want to use our service, we offer you cloud archiving service. With subscribing you will get 10GB cloud disk space.
- Subscription period is monthly or yearly. Every month or year your subscription renews.
- Prices for subscriptions depends on which package you choose and will be seen in payment screen.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: http://tos.safecloudapp.com
- Subscription Information : http://subscription.safecloudapp.com
Unofficial Product. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within this app are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Any of these trademark holders are not affiliated with us, our products, or our apps. They do not sponsor or endorse this app or any of our online products.
Get updates also on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SafeCloudApp
This version includes:
- Fixing UI bugs
- Fix issue occurred with some users which made some chats or photos inaccessible locally (no data was lost)
- Behind the scene improvements
If you like the app please support us by writing an honest review on the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Protect your data
This is very useful app to protect some private information like messages, photos and videos. The app has simple and easy to use interface. Definitely recommend it.
Charging my account without my permission
Deleted the app and it still charged my account. Reinstalled the app so I can unsubscribe-No way to unsubscribe in the app. Reporting this app to Apple. Be careful for the 10 day trial. No way to unsubscribe. Fraud alert!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this feedback. However, We do not have any control over subscriptions after it has been approved (like any other app). You can easily disable auto renewable subscription using this tutorial: https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT202039
If you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact our support.
Messages won’t move to SafeCloud because they aren’t WhatsApp messages. I don’t have WhatsApp.
Developer Response ,
We currently support WhatApp and Line import. also, we support import photos and videos.
To our best knowledge there is no way to automatically import your iMessage messages to a 3rd party app. You can manually import those to the app by copy & paste/screenshots of the messages etc.
Please contact our support so we could better help your case.
- Shesek LLC
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Shesek LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription $35.99
- Premium Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.