Create notes with photos in the most simple and intuitive way. See them on all your devices with iCloud.
Photo Note Features
• A note is shown as a single page with a photo, a map indicating where it was taken and a text you can edit anytime
• Photos took with the app are automatically saved in your photo library along with their location (in metadata)
• Touching map annotation redirects you to the Maps app, so that you can do turn by turn navigation and use Flyover
• Links, addresses, phone numbers and events in notes are recognized in order to let you open web pages, make calls, save events in calendar and more
• With iCloud your notes are kept up to date across all your devices
• You can share a note via Mail, Messages, Twitter, Facebook and more
• Search into your notes with keywords or the name of a place from the app or Spotlight
• Drag and Drop: move photos and text from the app to another app and vice versa
• New with iOS 12: Siri Shortcut to start taking a photo right from the app to create a new note
• Support for HEIF format for photos
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.