Physically organizes, sorts, and deduplicates your photo and video files into one place allowing you to take control and find those long lost memories easier.
Merges hundreds of thousands of folders and files into a single, organized folder structure using the format you specify (based on DateTaken)
You benefit from Photo Organizer Pro by:
• Quickly and easily organize the unorganized.
• Organizing archives from a few photos and videos, to millions of files.
• Drag 'n' Drop folders from anywhere; archives, folder copies, networks, external drives, all at the same time.
• Say goodbye to duplicates. The built-in deduplication ensures you have a lean, clean, photo and video machine. .
• Find those memories quicker, go straight to a Birthday, Holiday or any special day.
• Super efficient, low energy impact, and takes advantage of Apples new filesystem.
• Supports the new iPhone X and HEIC/HEIF files as well as JPEG, JPG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, and HEVC
See our website for 'How To' videos, FAQs, and Advanced options.
Simple to use, follow the 2 step process to organized files.
• Step 1: Select the folders you want organizing.
• Step 2: Set the Output Format and Folder and click 'Start'.
So how does it work?
• Photo Organizer Pro analyses all your photos and videos (from Step 1) and creates a copy (we don't harm your original files) in the Output Folder (from Step 2), organized into folders, with the duplicates removed.
• Once you're happy with the final output, simply delete your originals, or archive them somewhere.
Privacy and Security are a high priority for us and should you ever need to contact support, we'll never ask for remote access to your computer or for any personal information. See our website for more details on security and safety
Energy efficiency updates
Ratings and Reviews
Customer Support?? None
This program is currently at 3 stars, but will probably go to 4 or 5 stars with addition of customer service. I had a question about where the duplicate files are stored so I could verify they were actually duplicates so I decided to ask customer support. Clicked on the “Contact Us” link and nothing happened. It only returned me to the top of the home page. Clicked on the “Our Team” link and it also simply returned me to the top of the home page. The program seems pretty intuitive, but I still have a few questions. There is a blog, but it’s only for the Windows version. — Hope they get the customer support link fixed. I think this really may be a great program, but the launch is a bit glitchy. — ( BTW, tiny bit of unimportant trivia. On the Duckhead Software website under the “Product Features” and “Designed for Mac” subheading, I think "beggining for the Mac” is probably "beginning for the Mac”? )
Don’t waste your money
Very unclear what the developer is trying to do. It’s clunky too. don’t waste your money
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.