Photo Pen HD Lite
By Brandon Abbott
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo Pen lets you easily draw on any photo simply using your finger.
Forget the Samsung Note, just load up Photo Pen and draw all over your photos.
Photo Pen is perfect for giving your friend a quick mustache. Or use Photo Pen to markup documents to send to clients. Circle errors in red! The possibilities are endless.
Easily share your artwork with friends or clients through email, Facebook, and Air Print.
You asked, we listened. New Features and Changes to our In-App Purchases!
- NEW! Text Tool
- NEW! Undo Option!
- Limitless color options using the color wheel
- Use Camera to take photo or load one from the photo library
- Supports both Landscape and Portrait orientation
- Share with friends via Facebook, email, and Airprint
- Change line thickness with ease
What's New in Version 1.2
- NEW! Text Tool
- Undo Now Included with Lite Version
Yes it does work
The app works just fine and yes you can save pics to your camera roll, email, Facebook or print, all from within the app.
This is a great app and a model for how devs should market their apps. By giving me an app with great features, I am willing to upgrade to get even more features. I can't understand why anyone would rate this less than 5⭐. The pencil tool can be made any color and size from fine point pen to super fat marker and I can add text to the pic. The text can be made any color as well, but you have to choose the color before you type the text.
For all you who think this doesn't work:
1) check to see that you have actually chosen a color, and that the shade bar is not set to the lowest setting. If the color wheel happens to be on a color that is the same as what you are drawing on, you won't see it. Silly? Yes, but some people in this instant gratification world are so impatient they don't check the little things.
2) you actually have to make sure you press the pencil tool (lower right corner, just left of the color palette). If you are still not writing, then you probably have it in eraser mode since the button toggles between eraser and pencil.
I hope those who have left what I believe to be an unfair rating will come back and post an honest review, After they LEARN how to use the app.
PS I am using Ipad3 and I also downloaded this on an iPhone 4 and it works fine on that too.
I tried to use Text function on my iPad , however, enter Text box has no way for me to type something , keyboard is not showing up, other than that is a good app
Text function does not work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 05, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brandon Abbott
- © 2012 Brandon Abbott
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Activate Undo$0.99