Photo Professional Magazine
By Bright Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SAVE OVER 20% WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. INCLUDES 13 ISSUES AND QUARTERLY HDSLR MOVIEMAKER MAGAZINE!***
Photo Professional magazine targets the whole territory of professional photography and has a particularly strong affinity with those working in the wedding, portrait and event markets.
With a readership that consists of full-time professionals, part-time pros and those aspiring to break into the market, the title concentrates on money-making ideas, essential marketing tips and advice from seasoned experts who are happy to pass on their experience. You'll also find regular reviews of the latest pro gear included every month, plus features on high-end technique which are designed to boost the skill set of the working professional.
PLUS! Also every quarter you will receive HD SLR Moviemaker if you buy Photo Professional. You can also purchase this separately. The only magazine dedicated to the DSLR moviemakers at every level.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available through auto-renewing subscriptions.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Bright Publishing Ltd
- © Bright Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Breaking Into the Business - Part 1 of Photo Professional Magazine$0.99
- Photo Professional Magazine$30.99
- Breaking Into the Business - Part 2 of Photo Professional Magazine$0.99
- Lighting Masterclass of Photo Professional Magazine$8.99
- Photo Professional Magazine$49.99
- July 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine$4.99
- November 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine$4.99
- September 2012, by PixelMags$4.99
- October 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine$4.99
- December 2012 of Photo Professional Magazine$4.99