By Ohanaware Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The latest Photo Effect Craze "Photo Dicing" is now available for the Mac.
Use Ohanaware's Photo Samurai to slice and dice photos so that they look like they're made up of multiple photos. Makes photos more interesting and gives a whole new feeling.
Photo Samurai features.
• Choose how many cuts across and down.
• "Cut Again" to randomize cutting and placement.
• Align the photo slices.
• Choose a border thickness.
• Add a "Gloss" to the slices.
• Built-in Crop tool.
• Retina Ready.
• Support Full Screen Mode.
• Clean and easy to use interface.
• Built-in sharing for posting sliced photos online.
• Export to a variety of formats.
• Made exclusively for OS X, by OS X developers.
Interesting photo utility
Have played with this a little, and for what it is, Photo Samurai is an interesting little app. Certainly it works as claimed. Can’t help wishing that the individual photo segments could be manually rearranged. Also would be nice if each segment could be saved separately. Maybe these abilities could be added in future iterations of the product.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Jul 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: Ohanaware Co., LTD
- ©2013 Ohanaware Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later