By Ohanaware Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The latest Photo Effect Craze "Photo Dicing" is now available for the Mac. Grab for the introductory price of $0.99 while you can.
Use Ohanaware's Photo Samurai to slice and dice photos so that they look like they're made up of multiple photos. Makes photos more interesting and gives a whole new feeling.
Photo Samurai features.
• Choose how many cuts across and down.
• "Cut Again" to randomize cutting and placement.
• Align the photo slices.
• Choose a border thickness.
• Add a "Gloss" to the slices.
• Built-in Crop tool.
• Retina Ready.
• Support Full Screen Mode.
• Clean and easy to use interface.
• Built-in sharing for posting sliced photos online.
• Export to a variety of formats.
• Made exclusively for OS X, by OS X developers.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Jul 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: Ohanaware Co., LTD
- ©2013 Ohanaware Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later