Meet the ultimate solution for preserving your old photos. Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into live digital records, and to share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE - SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple analog photographs in a single shot
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes
* Photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops and saves them into a digital album
EDIT & RESTORE NEWLY SCANNED PHOTOS
* Edit photos - add tags of location, dates and names
* Apply your choice of photo filters
* Add the story behind the photos: Give albums a title and/or date range
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your phone or computer
* Share as many photos as you want via email, text message and more
* Share an entire album as-is with another Photomyne user
* Explore Discover - a visual history feed of other Photomyne users’ photos and their stories
This paid app version offers the full utility power of Photomyne on one iOS device. You will need to subscribe to a Photomyne account (in-app subscription) to access your photos on other devices or online, and to enjoy supporting cloud services.
OPTIONAL IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION:
Enjoy additional features when you subscribe to Photomyne** (recurring annual subscription account)
* Unlimited photo saving to your iOS device
* Unlimited albums
* Unlimited photo backup
* Photomyne account sync across multiple mobile devices
* Online photo access on the Photomyne website
* Free up space on your device while keeping photos safe and backed-up on the cloud
**A Photomyne account offers the added features above through an auto-renewing subscription. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your account.
Stop by and learn more at: photomyne.com
- We've revamped the app's Discover section (feed of shared photo memories from around the world) - search for nostalgic photos based on your areas of interests, years, locations, and more
- New! Save photos along with their details: keep the stories, dates, names, and locations you added to your photos
- App's automatic color restoration is smarter and better - see how faded colors get their oomph back!
Ratings and Reviews
First experiences with phitomyne
I have thousands and thousands of photos from our six children growing up. I spent most of the day yesterday looking through one batch of photographs when our children were young. I sent out photos to all of the kids, who are now grown with families of their own. If there were several of them in a photo I sent to all of them at once so I saw their responses and their conversations about the photos coming back to my phone as well. It was such a fun day, reading all of their memories and seeing how they laughed and joked about things. What wonderful family connections were made because of this app! In my estimation if you hold the phone very still, and you are in good light, the scanner does nearly as brilliant a job as My full-size expensive scanner. I have not tried printing them, so I have no opinion on print, but for sharing on social media or sending pictures to others, it’s just wonderful and fun thing. Karren in Sandy Utah
Looks good on devices only
I have close to 500 old photos that I've been meaning to scan and put in a photo album for my mom for this Christmas. My husband suggested I try one of those apps that will scan and enhance my photos so I stumbled upon this app, I even bought it because the video looked so awesome. On my phone the picture scanning deal became a breeze and I was amazed how great they look after automatically been fixed. It wasn't until upload the images to a photo book creating website and started creating the album when I noticed all the photos are very grainy and blurry. I work with photoshop and realized that this apps corrects the scanned photos by aggressively sharpening the image which resulted in grainy and in some cases pixelated images. They do not look good at all, in the real photos you can see detail, in the scanned version you lose detail and get that awkward grainy/blurry look. I guess that's what happens when I tried a shortcut. Thai app is only good if you want to save your old photos to upload to social media or your computer. Print quality is very low.
I recently lost my uncle to cancer. We were faced with the task of transferring a couple hundred photos of him during his lifetime to display on poster boards for his wake and funeral. Many of these photos were glued into old albums and would have been ruined if we attempted to remove them. Your app was the amazingly simple solution! In less than one day, we were able to capture all these photos, unharmed, and upload to a website to be printed into huge collages for display. In addition, we wanted to display a large 11x14 photo of just my uncle, but one didn’t exist. With this app, I was able to snap a small 3x5 picture of him and then print a huge 11x14. I didn’t think it would look anywhere near as good as it did...we framed it and it looked great! Photomyne was the perfect, quick solution to a task that could have taken days to do!
- Photomyne LTD
- 70 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Photomyne LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Photomyne account $19.99
- Photomyne account $11.99
- Photomyne account $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.