Photo Sense Lite
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Photo Sense Lite: easy photo enhancement software.
Photo Sense Lite has been discontinued, long live Photo Sense!
Switch to Photo Sense for free! The new Photo Sense generation provides many more free powerful features than this Lite version does. You can obtain better customized results even without paying anything! Photo Sense 2 also offers advanced features, such as manual and batch adjustments, with in-app purchases. You can buy exactly the features you wish, right within the application.
Most probably this is the last Photo Sense Lite version, it will not be updated to support the future operating systems any more.
Photo Sense Lite makes your photographs more attractive quickly and easily, without spending a lot of time and money on learning, purchasing, and using professional photo editing software. It enhances photos automatically, and allows you to customize results to your liking by choosing what adjustments (color correction, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpening, noise reduction etc.) should be applied to particular photographs. In addition, you can give photos an artistic finishing touch by applying creative effects.
Photo Sense Lite is a younger brother of the full version. It implements the same automatic photo enhancement algorithm and provides the same semi-automatic processing tools. However, it only works with a single image at a time, does not allow manual adjustments, and has some other limitations. When you are ready to bring your photography to a new level, switch to the full version. It will give you a full manual control over the results, and save you enormous amounts of time with batch processing.
The unique automatic photo enhancement algorithm implemented in Photo Sense embraces everything its developers learned during over 6 years of professional photography experience. The only shortcoming the application has compared to manual processing is the lack of human vision, which sometimes can lead to a suboptimal choice of automatic image processing parameters. With the tools provided by Photo Sense (and to some extent in Photo Sense Lite) you can easily and quickly perfect the automatic results.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "Photo Sense is so easy to use that anyone can get the gist and make vast improvements to their pictures in just a couple of minutes."
- issue #95 of the iCreate magazine.
• "Contrary to what one might imagine, there are not so many applications dedicated to automatic image correction, and Photo Sense is almost an exception - a quality one."
- issue #68 of the Vous et Votre Mac magazine.
• “Photo Sense is a nifty, automated photo editing app for OS X that can bring forgotten photos back to life. It's great for those that don't want a high-end app's expense or steep learning curve.”
• “While Photo Sense isn't cheap, it is competitive with other image editors that are more complicated and don't always give such good results.”
- Mel Martin, The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).
• "Intuitive user interface, beautiful design and interesting photo enhancement algorithm combined with the batch processing function make Photo Sense a useful application for any Mac user who would like to perform a quality photo correction without much effort."
• "Overwhelmed With Complicated Photo Software? Try Photo Sense!"
• "If you are not interested in learning how to make changes and adjustments to your photos on your own, Photo Sense lives up to its name and makes a great solution."
• "We are quite successful in using your software for product photography. The workflow is remarkably intuitive and produces good results even with operators who don't have a photography background."
- Dr. Roderich Bott, Dr. Bott KG.
• "Very cool app. Makes your photos look like you knew how to use a camera."
- Photo Sense Lite user.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Minor user interface improvements and bug fixes
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VeprIT
- © 2011-2016 VeprIT
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor