Photo Shack Pro
By Ronald Bernaldo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“An indispensable app for maintaining the organization of all of your photos your way, without duplicating a single file.”
Your Libraries, your Albums, your photos, your way! Photo Management without photo duplication. Easily capture your existing "Photos Library" photos, import them into your own Libraries and Albums, sort them by date, title, star ratings, file name, or manually. Then export your Libraries, Albums and organized Photos back to your computer if you want using iTunes File Sharing. Photo Shack Pro is the iPad Photo Management App you've been waiting for! Ranked #1 Photography App on iTunes, it is the perfect iPad photo management companion for the avid or professional photographer!
· Runs entirely off of your existing iPad Photos Library.
· Manages all of your iPad's photos and videos without duplicating them.
· Photo organization unaffected by subsequent "sync" operations to add Photos.
· Allows you to freely create, organize, rename, and modify your Libraries and Albums.
· Import Photos or entire Albums from your iPad's Photos Library at once.
· New “Open In” feature allows you to open photos with other applications.
· Add the same Photo as many places and as many times as you want without wasting space.
· Rotate, zoom, and pan multiple Photo views independently without affecting each other or the original Photo.
· Export Photos or entire Albums to your computer using iTunes File Sharing.
· Export any of your organized Albums back to your iPad's Photos Library for all of your apps to access.
· Automatically read/write filenames, titles, comments, and star ratings from/to your Photos' metadata.
· Allows you to Add/modify filenames, titles, comments, and star ratings without affecting your original Photos.
· Allows batch modification of filenames, titles, comments, and star ratings.
· Sort by date, filename, title, or star rating, or Drag-&-Drop multiple thumbnails to arrange them.
· Select Photos using thumbnail or full-screen views.
· Delete, copy, and paste Photos between Albums or entire Albums between Libraries.
· Allows you to choose your Albums' cover Photos.
· Search entire Libraries for Photos by date, description, filename, title, or star rating.
· Supports both small or large thumbnails in Light Box views.
· Option to display Titles or Filenames in Large Thumbnail views.
· Tap & Hold any thumbnail for an instant preview of the Photo and its camera metadata.
· Full photo and camera metadata available in full-screen photo views.
· Display Photos full-screen up to 16 megapixels resolution (4x greater than other apps).
· Selectable slide transition effects when swiping through full-screen Photos.
· Professional quality slideshows supporting multiple transition effects with optional Photo titles.
· Show geographic location where your Photos were taken.
· eMail one or more Photos at once, or the current zoomed and panned view.
· SmartCrop Photos to current zoomed and panned view that will auto-optimize to current iPad orientation.
· PhotoStudio custom effects studio, includes zoom, pan, crop, photo masks, and chromatic effects.
· Supports VGA Full Screen Mirroring on both iPad 1 and iPad 2.
· Supports AirPlay for videos and movies
· Integrated "Help" screen, plus a comprehensive downloadable "Getting Started" guide.
· Voted "Best Customer Support" on the App Store.
Finally, the photo management app that let’s you manage your photos your way!
Make sure to check-out our "Photo Shack HD" version too!
Make sure to download the new "Getting Started Guide" directly from within Photo Shack Pro's Help screen to get all the latest information on the current version of Photo Shack Pro. If you have any questions or issues, please email us. We're great at responding and resolving issues right away!
Always back-up your current version before updating your app. See our blogpost at: http://www.applgasm-apps.com/Blog/?p=550
What's New in Version 7.0
i like it
whie i'm not a working pro, i do have years worth of images that i like to downsize to keep on the ipad and show people my travels and the images i've made. one of the dumbest of all things photography about the iphone/ipad photo albums is the lack of sorting. if i shoot images tomorrow of i place i haven't been since '04, why would i not want to be able to display them together? i suppose multiple albums is one answer, but for this use i simply want them in one place. same with images of kids, professional events, sporting events. for my uses, i like this app. i can name and number on my PC, auto sync thru itunes, and my folders will have the proper sort order. i can see the issue that stardan has with exif, and i certainly respect that as a professional requirement. while i didn't like paying $10 for an app that i believe should be standard functionality, it was money well spent, in my eyes.
Not a PRO app at all!
This app offers a lot of features to organize images. However, the meta info (description, file name, etc) DOES NOT export with the image. Major drawback, wish it made this known before I bought. I emailed images for a project and none of the information I entered arrived embedded in the image. Use Meta Edit instead to save info in an images data fields. This app only saves it when you view the image within the app. Thumbs down.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ronald Bernaldo
- © Copyright 2013 Applgasm-Apps (Ronald Bernaldo) - All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.