mathapp solver app helps pupils study their homework easy and fast
• Simplifications and transformations (Signs, combining, factorizing, binomial decomposition, …)
• Fractions (adding, reducing, multiplying, simplifying, GCD, LCM, …)
• Logarithms and trigonometric functions (rad/deg)
• Linear equations
• Fractional equations
• Quadratic equations
• Systems of equations (linear and non-linear)
• Polynomial long division
• Derivation (sums, exponents, products, quotients, chain, powers, roots, trigonometry, …)
• Graphical Curve Sketching (Derivation, roots, extremes, inflection points, poles, asymptotical functions, intersection points)
Equations of higher degree (numerical solutions, substitution)
• Exponential, logarithmic and trigonometric equations (Substitution)
• Absolute value and inequations (Case distinction)
• Polynomials (Roots, factors)
• Integrals (By parts, by substitution, partial fraction decomposition), definite and indefinite integral
• Curve Sketching (Derivation, roots, extremes, inflection points)
Optional MyMath Subscription:
- $2.0 monthly plan and $10.00 unlimited plan available
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
iphone x support
Ratings and Reviews
This app is garbage- DONT GET THIS
I've tried using this app for algebra multiple times and it doesn't work. Even when you write it yourself, it says something completely different. I go to fix it, and it won't solve! If you want an app that can help you with your homework, I suggest getting Photomath. It works quickly, AND it shows all work for FREE. Don't get this garbage. Let alone pay monthly just for it to show the work for the problems to see what you got wrong.
It's a very nice app. I am a teacher and I let my students use this at home to check their math. I wish there was a way to scan all the workstep off the student. And to correct them and give them feedback...
Very usefull app!
This app is extremely helpful. Ever since I started using it, I've improved A LOT in math. I went from having a C to an A in a month. I love that you can have the explanation of the problems on the spot. I highly suggest using it.
- Sergey Vladimirovich
- 90.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Oxana Bakuma
- In-App Purchases
- Photo math solver unlimited explanations and math help. $1.99
- unlimited solutions. $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.