Organize your photos and videos into folders and subfolders.
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Import photos and videos from your device's photo library or from a computer.
• Create albums and nested albums.
• Organize and reorganize your photos, videos, and albums as you wish, using controls such as cut, copy, paste, delete and rename.
• View your photos and videos with a photo viewer and run a slideshow.
• Share them either by message or email, or by posting them to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, or Vimeo.
• Copy them to the clipboard.
• Save them back to the camera roll.
• Print photos wirelessly (requires an AirPrint compatible printer).
• Prevent accessing the app using a passcode protection.
• Export your photos, videos, and albums to a computer.
• Mirror the app on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable).
• Use iCloud to wirelessly push your photos, videos, and albums to all your other iOS devices (requires to be logged in to the same iCloud account on all these devices).
- iOS 10 and 64-bit support
- Designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This new 64-bit version of an older 32-bit locks photos in old app!
Not only did previous owners of this app had to pay, once again to get an 64-bit updated version of the original, 32-bit Photo-Sort HD app, but its lone developer made it almost impossible and very, VERY difficult to transfer years and folders/subfolders of photos/images from the old app to the new.
The procedures are very involved and many and you have to perform these tasks on smaller groups of images making the whole image/photo migration from old app to new app a very long, involved, tedious and very user-unfriendly/customer unfriendly experience.
I don't know why this lone developer even decided to take the time to make this app 64-bit compatible.
Possibly for another attempt at a money grab?
Or maybe the developer was upset that Apple pulled his old 32-bit app version from the iOS App Store?
Not having an easier why to migrate photo/image content from old app to new is a HUUUGE let down and disappointment on many levels.
It's like this developer doesn't care about the users/customers that paid for both versions of this app!
In addition, inquiries and responses from this app's lone developer, over the years, has been non-existent!
He doesn't seem to ever respond to emails I have sent him over the years!
Photo sort...kind of.
I used to love this app; worked perfectly for my use; to be able to save certain photos from my camera roll in a location that was password protected, and when I’d delete the photos from the iPhones camera roll they’re still stored here.
My only complaint is that when I switched over to an iPhone X, the photos still remain in the created sub folders and albums, but now, neither the albums nor the photos stay on any order, but rather just a random order (not numerical or alphabetical).
If this could be fixed I’d bring my review back up to 5 stars.
A great app
This app is fantastic. It has the capability to store both videos and photos. I would give it five stars if the developer would alphabetize folders as it was in the past. Also, it would be great to have newest to oldest photos, or vice versa in each folder.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.