By Romain HENRY
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to organize and name your photos and videos as you want, directly on your iPhone or iPod Touch, and without needing to go through a computer, use Photo-Sort.
On trip or on the road and no computer within reach, don’t wait to be drowned in a flood of photos or videos, or to forget where or when they have been taken, or what they represent, organize them and name them directly on your iPhone with Photo-Sort.
The only app that enables you to:
• Organize your photos and videos on the road and do a backup on your computer once at home
• Create sub-folders
• Transfer whole folders while keeping their hierarchical organization
• Keep the original quality of your photos
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Create folders and sub-folders
• Import photos and videos from the device's photo library (multiple selection available)
• Modify the compression rate of the imported photos
• Have the imported photos and videos, automatically numbered with the current directory name
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, and rename folders, photos, and videos
• Easily export/import folders, photos, and videos to/from your computer
(supported file formats at import: tiff, tif, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm, mov, mp4, mpv, 3gp)
• Email photos and videos
• Copy photos and videos to clipboard
• Upload photos and videos to camera roll
• Upload photos and videos to Facebook
• Protect the application access with a passcode lock
• Have a folder overview with as picture illustration, the first item of its content
• Browse your photos and videos with an advanced viewer, quite similar to the one from Apple
• View your photos in their original resolution after few seconds with no move
• View your videos in high quality
• Mirror it on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable)
• Stream videos wirelessly (only works with AirPlay-compatible devices)
• Print photos wirelessly (only works with AirPrint-compatible printers)
• Tweet photos (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
• Store photos and videos on iCloud and wirelessly push them to all your devices (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Fixed hang happening after playing a video on iOS versions lower than iOS 7.0.
- Fixed status bar not hidden in the viewer when controls are hidden.
- Fixed wrong thumbnail orientation for the videos (only for the newly imported).
Not really a review...
I really like this app. Unfortunately, after a long, long time I tried to sync all my apps on my iPhone and there were three that were under an old ID. The other two I could just download again but I have many photos I stored in Photo-Sort. It was happily on my iPhone until I synced. I have been told you can't merge Apple IDs so I guess all my photos and file hierarchy are gone. The person from Apple said if I signed in with my old ID I would lose all my stuff from the second ID. Any way to get the data out of iTunes into my newly downloaded app?
Can't download pics on Iphone
I have had this app for years. Now I'm having problems when I choose a picture to download the picture highlights and the screen freezes. I have a I phone 6S plus.
Save your money
This app is of no use or value. It accomplishes nothing, after importing photos you can do nothing that the app would be purchased for. Additionally, you have to push photos to the cloud rather than remaining local. SAVE YOUR MONEY
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Romain HENRY
- Copyright © 2010 Romain HENRY. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.