It's similar to a Photo Sticker machine you see in local stores: Purikura, Icue. We have over 300+ cute sticker for you to create your cute pocket photo.
News: This app supports iPad natively with full width and height.
- Add frames on your photo
- Add stickers on the photo
- Add your drawing on the photo
- Undo function is provided
- Add Text on the image
- Position your stickers anywhere you like.
- Easy and simple to use.
First open the photo, then zoom in and out so it position the photo correctly, then click Crop Image Icon. After that, the crop image icon is disabled. It will be active when you start to work on a new photo.
Great Fun for my friends in:
college Student + dorm life
Working class people
Keyword: Photo Picture Sticker, Purikura
Update for iPad Pro and bug fixes for new iOS
Ratings and Reviews
I don't get any of the reviews below a 4 star. Simply great with tons of it all!!! I've bought so much junk and they have a few frames or a few ........ blah blah blah!!! But Photo Sticker has a nice chunk of fun!! I use it along with 'PhotoCard' and make the best email postcards around! It's priced so beautifully and tops any of the others I've bought and junked!
Good For you Photo Sticker, keep adding the junk inside this already fun/great sticker App!!
Update: April 30th, Don't know what happened. I had not used it for a week and an update changed the whole thing. I liked it better before all cute and easy. This last update did help the bugs/slow and sticks .... but still needs work on that stuff. I still love it, fun all the way. I still think, 5 star and getting better. Give you lots of support and hey .... it's simply cute! Keep the updates going.
Update: May 17th, I'm getting use to the new look, HAVING PROBLEMS with the tools. You have to touch touch touch again to open something. Hope for a fix. Needs to run smoother like before this COMPLETE change. I get the change, looks more pro. Still great, just bought your other app and you went up a buck. Don't keep up-ing the price.
Great App, but huge flaw!
I love this app. It has great potential, but has a couple of flaws that the developer overlooked that makes the app less user friendly. #1 problem is the undo feature is all or nothing. Undo should be based on each new stamp, sticker, frame, text, option you choice. I learned the hard way. Had a nice photo decorated and tried to undo the last stamp and lost everything. This is simply ridiculous. You should not have to save a photo after applying each new decoration. The other problem is that all the stamp screens do not scroll properly so you cannot see and have the option to chose all available stamps. This would be better if it were paged like a vertical photo slide shoe that you could flip through or have a small button to turn the page, in case there was an issue with the device. This is a nice app, with some things that could be fixed to help the user. With even the #1 change I would increase rating to 3 or 4 stars.
Needs serious updates!!!!
I LOVE the stickers, BUT this app needs a LOT of work and it's been out quite a while so it should have been updated by now. Here are a list of problems:
1. The app saves your photos at a very low resolution. Which is an old problem that almost every developer has fixed, yet this one still hasn't bothered to!
2. It saves your photo with white bars on sides for some reason. Almost like a white border, which makes your photo look ridiculous.
3. You can't undo just one thing, only all your work. Say you've worked hard at perfectly placing your 20 stickers on your photo and you mess up the last one you put on and hit the undo button, most would assume it would undo the last move. Not so with this app, it erases ALL of your work! A major flaw in the design!
4. This app has a wonderful option to add quotes and texts, the only problem is you can't read them before you add them. In fact, that's the case with almost all the stickers and texts in this app. They're so small you're basically guessing as you put them on your photo.
As I said, I love the idea of this app and many of the stickers, but the execution needs a ton of work. I will adjust my rating if there's an update addressing these issues, but since there hasn't been one in months, I'm not holding out any hope!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.