By IDimager Systems, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Do you own a digital camera? Then in no time you will have thousands of images on your computer, and finding that one image you are looking for will become a chore. But Photo Supreme can change all that. Whether you have 1,000 or 500,000 images in your archive, Photo Supreme’s integrated photo cataloging and photo management features will help you quickly find and work with your desired image.
Photo Supreme is a so-called “Digital Asset Management” tool. Photo Supreme makes it possible to manage your image files by categorizing them. It will categorize the files based on the available details of the file, this includes technical photo details, but also the location of the file on disk, etc. Apart from those properties you can add tags to the images, enrich the files with descriptions, or add custom information. Once you have your archive controlled, you will benefit from the many advantages. With Photo Supreme at hand you will be able to quickly retrieve your images using all kinds of criteria or combinations.
Consider Photo Supreme to be the hub of your image workflow. From within Photo Supreme you will ingest new image files, manage image files, retouch them with third party tools, or send them to your favorite photo sharing site.
◆ Multi Language Support
Supports English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese user interface. Select your preferred language in the Preferences.
◆ Advanced search capabilities
With the advanced search system you can build search queries just by typing what you're looking for. And if you need more precision then you can combine different search items to build powerful queries like "all nature images, taken in June 2013, rated 3 or 4 stars, showing birds and trees, taken with ISO 400". This is as easy as clicking a few boxes.
◆ Import Images
Photo Supreme has one of the most advanced import feature on the market today. It will read your images from virtually any source, archive your files, seamlessly handle raw image formats, and allow you to describe your images. Save your configuration in a profile, and the next time you can ingest images with just one click of the mouse!
◆ Catalog Images
Organize your images in hierarchical catalog label structures, organize them in portfolio albums, create store catalog label groups for quick and easy label assignments, edit and maintain metadata for your images (Exif/IPTC/XMP).
◆ Edit Images
We believe that you're already using the better photo editor and with Photo Supreme you can quickly send your images to your editor, just by defining them as external editors. There's also an integrated editor in Photo Supreme which offers you lossless editing and is covering all of your every day editing needs.
◆ Share Images
Photo Supreme interfaces to public photo sharing sites like Facebook, Flickr, PicasaWeb, Zenfolio, or SmugMug. In addition you can email or FTP your images. Downsize and/or rename as you upload them to your on-line account.
◆ Take your images with you
With Photo Supreme you have previews of your images stored inside the database. So even if your images are physically located on your network or external drive, they travel with you. The size of your previews is configurable. If you are in "offline" mode, Photo Supreme remains fully functional. You can even edit your images as you are enjoying your Cuba Libre on the beach! Back home you switch to online mode and push the changes back to your image files.
One of the cool features is that you can extend the application's functionality. By using the scripting language build scripts for sorting, filters, and import copy handlers.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
* Improved Tone Curve drawing and handling when using custom curves
* Improved painting of the Tone Curves (no longer outside the bounds)
* You can drag/drop thumbnails to a catalog label box in the Label Assignment Panel
* You can drag/drop a catalog label box from the Label Assignment Panel to a thumbnail
* Added support for preview proxy files. These are JPG files that are renamed to the ".preview" extension (without quotes) and preview file completely represents the display of the original file.
* Camera Make, Model, Date Stamp and GPS Location are read for movies recorded with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
* Fixed an issue with exact phrase searching in the search box
* Fixed an issue with clipped text in the Info Panel when the text was wrapped over multiple lines
* Fixed an issue with using the "Back in history" feature while in FOLDERS. That would hang the application when a first level below the root was selected
* Fixed an issue that allowed entering an empty password for the database
* The favorites star wasn't displayed for Metadata groups
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jun 18, 2014
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IDimager Systems, Inc.
- © 2014 IDimager Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later